[CONTEST] Cobra Commander's Vacation

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
hey im game i live in a dip shit town though dont know what ill do yet lol

Good to have you!

I would be involved, but the last thing I was involved in seemed to upset a few people. My brand of humor is under appreciated on these boards.

Don't worry Ewok, we can make a special rule for you, lets try to keep your "souvenir" military toy related ;)

Send me your addy sometime to make it official, somebody's got to win the staff prize!

I'm in. But if he arrives when I'm at work it could be up to a month before I return home to take my pics and mail him out again.

Right on! Don't worry, if something happens we will accommodate you. Maybe the figure can go to work with you :)

HAHA. Hopefully Eddie will take a similar picture :D

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
eBay doesn't allow those kind of photos to be posted.:thumbsup:

If they could sell that on e bay I'd have tons of e bay bucks! They may have to modify their "conditions" a bit. Used may not even be a close enough description for some of them.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
If they could sell that on e bay I'd have tons of e bay bucks! They may have to modify their "conditions" a bit. Used may not even be a close enough description for some of them.

LOL. Your being added to the contest btw Major!

that can be arranged, if you want...my pecs are pretty full...kinda gay though

Not really what I was thinking but at least one member of the forum would enjoy your pic :D

yeah. well, go look up used socks on ebay and tell me there aren't some sick fucks out there.

I don't even wanna know.

Though I really like this one better....

Very Nice!

^That would probably be pretty difficult, not sure about his job but because my dad is a pilot I have a good understanding of the nature of the job, and assuming his job is similar the schedule is never written in writing like most jobs, they can call you today and say they need you in 3 hours and then midtrip you could find out the trip has been extended. I don't want to speak for him, especially since I don't know how the company he flies for works, but that's most likely the way his company works too

I'm on a fairly regular schedule, just gone for a month at a time. The problem is that the Canadian postal system is quite slow so expecting a delivery at a specific time(ie during my time off) is sketchy.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Got the base for my souvenir, so I may start working on it soon.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I gots a qweshun, where is all this stuff gonna finally reside (the souvenirs)? I don't want to send my souvenir along and anyone be gravely offended, and I don't want it to go overseas if it's gonna get someone in dutch with their local Federales.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
try to keep the souvenirs small and simple. You gotta remember that the souvenirs have to travel with the figure to each location. Also try not to go Ewok on it and throw some used cock rings in there :D

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
I'm on a fairly regular schedule, just gone for a month at a time. The problem is that the Canadian postal system is quite slow so expecting a delivery at a specific time(ie during my time off) is sketchy.

You've got it pretty good then, and yeah, I get stuff from south america as fast or faster than I do from Canada:wtf:

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
OK - I am bit scared of what the items that come with him, maybe I will open the package up when my boys are not around - just in case. But I will give it a try - Old CC needs to be sure and vacation in Iowa. :D

Last edited:

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
I'm game. I see that the usual suspects of unbelievably awesome banner contestants are participating, but what the hell...I got couple road trips coming up in the next couple months, I might get lucky.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
OK - I am bit scared of what the items that come with him, maybe I will open the package up when my boys are not around - just in case. But I will give it a try - Old CC needs to be sure and vacation in Iowa. :D

Sweet! Don't worry, we'll try to keep a leash on Ewok... no promises though :D

I'm game. I see that the usual suspects of unbelievably awesome banner contestants are participating, but what the hell...I got couple road trips coming up in the next couple months, I might get lucky.

Right on! Don't worry, we have several different categories for prizes and will judge them fairly. Pics can be anything, something simple like a shot of CC in Eddie's wife's cleavage could take a prize.

I can't wait to update the eddieism thread with someof this new material!

Oh hey Eddie... I um... send me your addy already so i can make your entry official.

I'm game.

Great! Send me your addy when you have time to make it official

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
You are correct bar. I think he will travel abroad first and then come back to the states. This way, it's not heavy going over seas.

bar

Enlisted
Jun 10, 2011
Glenrothes, Scotland
You are correct bar. I think he will travel abroad first and then come back to the states. This way, it's not heavy going over seas.

Excellent. I was worried someone would add a 1/1 scale gun replica. Which are illegal to ship in the UK(Package would be seized and destroyed).
Send it to OZ first! I have to get my "set" built... :)

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
I'm in. I don't even care if I win, I just wanna participate in what's sure to be an awesome event.

I have no idea what I'm going to shoot or send with him.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
So, am i to assume the "souvenir" is to be a 1/18 scale accessory for CC to have picked up on his travels?

Excellent. I was worried someone would add a 1/1 scale gun replica. Which are illegal to ship in the UK(Package would be seized and destroyed).
Send it to OZ first! I have to get my "set" built... :)

That's correct! Keep in mind when your picking your souvenir that he will be traveling around the globe with it. Keep it small and simple to cut back on costs.

It's looking like Australia will most likely be his first destination except for my stop in the ice box known as MN :)

I'm in. I don't even care if I win, I just wanna participate in what's sure to be an awesome event.

I have no idea what I'm going to shoot or send with him.

Great to have you on board! You'll have plenty of time to decide.

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
If he is coming down to the South Pacific then he should cross the other side of the Tasman to NZ. I have some scale props I've been wanting to make that I can add in to the package.

I'm in.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm in just don't make me first or 2nd. I need to brush up on CC's bio to understand this masked man

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's better that you don't. You'll just assume Joe fans are all idiots if you do.