Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Slave

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
This was a Officer Only Contest however everybody gets to pick a Winner!

Rules and Prizes will be in the next post and entries will get their own post after.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Crossing the Universe

Rules:

1. Create a custom established figure and fit him/her for a different established Universe (must be in 1:18th scale)

2. You may have up to Two entries

3. Must create your own thread(s) titled *User's Custom Crossing Universe Entry*

4. Contest runs from July 1st through August 31st

5. All entries must be submitted by Midnight Central Time August 31st

6. Voting will take place via public poll from September 1st - September 6th

7. Prize will be a MIB 30th Skystriker

7a. For the first time ever, we will have a entry prize. Every entry will receive a loose figure randomly selected from the figures that were reviewed on our Front Page.

8. The custom can cross any Universe you desire. A few examples: Create a Jedi Duke, a Joker Cobra mercenary, Master Chief a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.

9. The custom must be a new piece of art. Existing customs will be disqualified.

Prize:

Entry Prize Pool:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Kano:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Holy shit. It was between Popeye and Velma until I got to the Slave. The chest hair and treaure trail were to awesome not to vote for...

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
There were a couple I really liked, so I narrowed my choices down by flipping a coin. Black Widow won.

I know what you mean. Velma was submitted pretty early and she was my favorite. Then Popeye started to grow on me. Then the late additions of Slave and BW really fucked me up lol.

I was about to click on Slave but I just couldn't do it. After one more look over all of them... I went with Kano LOL.

I might entertain a mutable choice voting for a future Officer Contest. Maybe pick your 3 favs? We'll see.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
MW gave permission for me to post my bios. Thanks bro!

Kano - After Cobra Commander was broken out of prison, and Destro was out of the band. A group of Iron Grenadiers freed Destro. He immediately went to see the carnage of the Joe team. An idea was born. He decided to gather up the remains of Duke and use him in his latest weapon, Project Kano. He will use this weapon to not only destroy the remnants of GI Joe, but to get his revenge on Cobra!

Captain Hiller -After the events of what is now called Independence Day for the entire world, GI Joe realized they need to be ready for enemies from above as well. They reverse engineered an alien craft to work better with humans. The prototype requires a real pilot so the pilot can train the AI. All actions from the pilot are sent to the craft via the helmet. All thought activated. With all this in mind GI Joe chose to go after the war hero himself and the only human to fly a similar craft. Captain Steven Hiller. He will test fly the craft in every conceivable way to ensure that when project Skynet goes live the AI will be a formable pilot and ready for all threats, Human and Alien.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
What about the backstories some of us did. The back stories is what tells the crossover. The back stories are what made my customs.

Back story wasn't a Contest requirement however you can definitely post them in the thread if you wish.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
MW gave permission for me to post my bios. Thanks bro!

Kano - After Cobra Commander was broken out of prison, and Destro was out of the band. A group of Iron Grenadiers freed Destro. He immediately went to see the carnage of the Joe team. An idea was born. He decided to gather up the remains of Duke and use him in his latest weapon, Project Kano. He will use this weapon to not only destroy the remnants of GI Joe, but to get his revenge on Cobra!

Captain Hiller -After the events of what is now called Independence Day for the entire world, GI Joe realized they need to be ready for enemies from above as well. They reverse engineered an alien craft to work better with humans. The prototype requires a real pilot so the pilot can train the AI. All actions from the pilot are sent to the craft via the helmet. All thought activated. With all this in mind GI Joe chose to go after the war hero himself and the only human to fly a similar craft. Captain Steven Hiller. He will test fly the craft in every conceivable way to ensure that when project Skynet goes live the AI will be a formable pilot and ready for all threats, Human and Alien.

:wave:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I had to go with Popeye...he just looks so cool in his Joe naval getup...so cool that I can't wait to make one myself :D

Runner up, Deadpool :wave:

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Velma and Popeye should really be 1a and 1b. They're both awesome, but a well done female figure will almost always get my vote.

PlastikAdiktion

Enlisted
Aug 11, 2013
Kano and Velma are look amazing. A bit on the fence with popeye's forearms; would like to see him with battle kata RB forearms, could work. All around cool looking.

Deadmikelives

The Unwashed
Apr 14, 2013
G1 tf anyone,?
This is my version of Whirl..... Working for the joes
Not only is he 1:18 he holds figures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 11

Tapper

suck it up cupcake!!!!
May 19, 2012
All of these are awesome. Very hard to chose just one. I picked Clint, to me he looks like a perfect black ops dude. Who ever made him. Did a nice job.

Last edited:

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
I'm down to three... Velma, Slave & Popeye are my top three... I've spent ages deliberating & gone with Velma. I have to say that all the customs are incredible & this was one of the hardest contests to make a decision. Well done to all those who took their time out to enter.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Great job all around, It was nice to see some last minute entries too. I was going to go with Velma, (But since she is already the clear winner, & I opted not to vote for mine) I went with Hiller.