Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Team #4

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
This was a Officer Only contest sponsored by Topside! The contest has ended but now everybody gets to pick a winner!

Rules and Prize in post #2.

Every Entry will get their own post after and voting will be open after all entries get posted.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
This Contest is sponsored by Officer Topside. He came up with the concept and he donated the prizes!

Wintry Mix

Rules:

1. Create a Cold Weather Fire Team: 4 man squad outfitted for snow ops. (must be in 1:18th scale)

2. Customs must be created for the Contest and can't be previously shown on the forum or any other forum.

3. You can have 1 entry for this Contest.

4. You must create your own thread titled *Users Wintry Mix Entry*

5. Contest runs from 2/1/14-3/31/14

6. All entries must be submitted by 3/31 Midnight Central Time

7. Voting will be done via Poll on the Public forums.

8. Team can be any faction. Good guys or bad guys.

9. Prize is a World Peacekeepers snow HUMVEE and 1 snowmobile

10. Any violations in these rules will result in a disqualification

Prizes:

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
You will soon figure out that team 3 is mine...here are my entry posts:
OK - I had a lot of fun making these guys...and took a ton of pics...here is team member #1:

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Mine is Team #4. Below is another group shot and I'll put some WIPs and individual shots here.

Whether my entry wins or not I had a lot of fun with this. It was good experience and I think I've shown some improvement in my painting skills (particularly the eyes). Since one of the officers asked in the original thread I will say that if my entry wins I will give the prize to the entry with the second most votes.

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Those all look great! I have a soft spot for Arctic troops, although Hasbro has yet to give us too many options besides 11 different Snow Jobs and Snake Eyes, but damn if those didn't turn out great considering we had such a limited selection of cold weather parts.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Those all look great! I have a soft spot for Arctic troops, although Hasbro has yet to give us too many options besides 11 different Snow Jobs and Snake Eyes, but damn if those didn't turn out great considering we had such a limited selection of cold weather parts.

Just goes to show the level of creativity on here. Snow troops are some of my favorites too. I find it interesting that we all chose "good guys" and no baddies.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Man, nice stuff guys. Nice to see Fogger post shit. Wtf

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Less than 10 hours to go.

Really only get 18 votes? A lot of hard work went into these- let's make some noise for everyone that entered a team!