Coronavirus Customs

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
I started Saturday night. Tried for some quick and easy customs. Here's what I have so far:

I needed some new astronauts. I was pretty impressed with the latest version of Payload, so I took a Data Viper and two Sergeant Airborne figs and sanded down the left sleeve pockets to stick the flags on. The neck post is super long, so I had to dremel the Joseph Mazzello head a little deeper. Just some Marauder stickers and a little paint for detail, and Vo-i-la! The helmet is from SW Rum Sleg. The Skylab model is scratch. Solar panels are PC printed and glued to card stock, the main body is cut from a plastic straw.

Divers: Cobra Eel helmets, Aqua Viper bodies. Air hoses are small gauge parachute cords. Air pump is from a Walmart Triceratops set.

Female diver: Been wanting to try this for a long time. She's Valkyrie from the crotch up, MU Shanna thighs, HACKS from the knees down. Got the idea from this guy's Youtube video.

Now I'm working on a stage (a platform to lower the divers into the water) and I'll connect it to my USS Flagg's crane. Hopefully I'll have that done by Saturday.

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
Got done with everything I wanted to yesterday, but it took all day and ended up finishing at bedtime. I made a diving stage and air hose spooling stand, all from scratch out of balsa and basswood from Hobby Lobby. The floor of the stage is cut from a sheet of sculptor's wire mesh. Luckily, these wood pieces soak up acrylic model paint and dry pretty quickly.

Now let's see what else you folks are working on!

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Zodiacflash, Nacho, great customs you guys! Zodiac, I especially love that first astronaut, gave me a "The Right Stuff" feeling. My custom-fu is pretty weak at the moment. The only thing I've really been working on is a robotic arm for my ALIENS universe and some slight mods to a Rose Tico, also for my ALIENS uni.