Custom Post-Collapse Combat Team WIP

TIE_FighterTK069

Enlisted
Oct 20, 2014
Back in Tucson, AZ!
Well, I'm working on some custom dudes and thought I'd share a shot of what I've put together this far. Had to find a use for those silly red night vipers; bought a bag 'o heads and kit before the holidays and had some of those DG Shipwrecks for fodder.
They're not done yet, but these three are coming along...

TIE_FighterTK069

Enlisted
Oct 20, 2014
Back in Tucson, AZ!
Thanks, everyone! There will be an update soon; I'm finishing a couple more dudes, then I need to dirty 'em up and get them kitted out.

Hunmarine, those DG Shipwreck legs turn out pretty good with an added pouch on the right leg. I'm lousy with the frigging torsos, though. They're not bad, but I do with I had more fodder!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
AK are the cockroach of the rifle world. Long after the CLP to keep ARs running has run out the AK will still be killing folks. :trollface:

I keed, I keed.

TIE_FighterTK069

Enlisted
Oct 20, 2014
Back in Tucson, AZ!
Thanks, Medd! I really appreciate it. I do wish I had more room to expand it, right now...So many ideas, so little space.

AK are the cockroach of the rifle world. Long after the CLP to keep ARs running has run out the AK will still be killing folks. :trollface:

I keed, I keed.

Shit, KT, no joke...
Hard to kill an AK, in my experience.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Great realistic team with a cool subtle flare with the red eye treatments.

great dio's and shots of them.

I just bought that Vamp, my first. I wasn't going to do much but weather it till I saw this. I might be stealing some design ideas

Bravo

TIE_FighterTK069

Enlisted
Oct 20, 2014
Back in Tucson, AZ!
Great realistic team with a cool subtle flare with the red eye treatments.

great dio's and shots of them.

I just bought that Vamp, my first. I wasn't going to do much but weather it till I saw this. I might be stealing some design ideas

Bravo

Thanks, Rick!
I still haven't finished that team completely, but I'm really proud of that Compound diorama and appreciate the compliment.
There is a thread with some WIP pics of that "post collapse" VAMP... The lift was key in making it more scale, I think. I have a second one in progress, but have been focused on a couple other projects. I want to do something different with the back end on the second one but haven't figured out what...
Looking forward to seeing what you do with yours, man!