Customs Overload

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
]Beachhead for the 50th time! I believe this is my definite version.

DG trooper body
Steel brigade head
DG trooper legs with the 25th Beachhead boots sculpted on
Retaliation Crimson Guard vest

Lowlight had that design that never really carried into the modern world well (I'm sorry, but the PoC version looked cool. But was extremely limited). So I went with a more Scout based design, which allows for LL to still be able to find a nice corner or Window to snipe out of, and allows for him to revert to an assault rifle if he needs to.

Flint and the Black Jacks. While the Gijoe team deals with Cobra on a daily basis, there's still the rest of the world to deal with. So Flint was given his own unit to work behind enemy lines, gathering Intel and eliminating those high powered dick bags. The NVG wearing bastard was made by Obi Shinobi, while the rest of the team was by me. Big shout out to Daremo for supplying me with some great ass helmets and mag pouches!

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Shit, I really like that CG vest on Beachead! gotta say you MUTs make some badass cool webgear for your customs! Though they'd probably look better if they were neon orange! :)

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
They all look great! Man, I'm going to have to try to set up a trade to have you make me a custom figure.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
They all look totally bada$$...and I'm loving the Black Jacks team name...the middle BJ fig is my fave of the lot...

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Damn. Those all suck.

I'm just gonna go get rid of all my WIPs...for a completely unrelated reason...really.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Awesome work on all of them, Matt! I always make sure to check out your new customs, and am never disappointed.

Keep at it, man!