Daredevil (Net Flix TV Show)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I watched ep 1 and it was pretty good. The fight choreography was awesome and brutal. The stand out, though, was the cinematography...WOW! It was equally as good as a film you'd see in the theater. Not at all the cheapness of AoS.

Iok

Enlisted
Jun 21, 2014
I'm about 9 episodes in. It's really good, except...

WHERE'S THE RED COSTUME???

I know it's coming but I'd hoped he'd be suited-up by now...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Man I dig this show! Binge watched like 5 eps today. If the wife hadn't come home, I likely wouldn't have had the self control to put off watching the last three.

I hope one day Netflix steals Flash and Arrow from CW so I can binge watch those shows too. F*%# all their ridiculous breaks! :mad:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The costume looks pretty great in action. Though, as usual, a little more vividness wouldn't hurt. The mask looks horrendous! Like, this level of horrendous.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
And I actually like the costume. People have been griping about it but I like how they made a story behind it that kind of works.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Sweet! I wonder how/if that affects the overall plot they'd envisaged for the Defenders. Likely not, as they'll just give DD an adventure or two before having him interact with the others before building the team.

Bring on StiltMan!!!

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
I'd bet Marvin gets conned into being a criminal by the Kingpin since he's mildly retarded, and DD sways him back onto the good side of things. Marvin looks to be pretty true to his depiction in the Miller/Mazzuchelli run and that's what happened there.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I think he works for the character and probably isn't too expensive. Hopefully the savings will be passed onto securing Jason Stathum as Bullseye.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I love this casting. Bernthal really proved himself to me in Fury. I disliked the character on Walking Dead, but that's kinda what you were supposed to do.

I'm excited to see who gets cast for Bullseye now.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I don't know what hide the remote means.

I dislike the shitty quality. I prefer Blu-Ray for now, plus I generally watch all the extras. Plus I have all the MCU films and shows so far in my personal collection, save for A2 and DD.

Eventually I'll swap my BD player for one with wifi and Amazon/Netflix connections but for now, my 8 yo player that cost me $400 new still works just fine for me.