Daremo's All in One Custom Thread (photo overload!!!)

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Awesome. So many great customs. Your ninja customs using the 25th figures haven't dated at all.

I'm sure it was a photo of one your ninja customs that led me to Hisstank years ago.

I love Red Herring simply for all the little details and the imagination at work.

Are your sculpting tutorials still available online anywhere?

Check the index in the tutorials section. There should be a link.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Thanks for all the comments! I cringe at some of the earlier ones myself. But with what I know now and all the parts that are available (retail and casting sites), I can see how much more I could improve on those ideas.

Are your sculpting tutorials still available online anywhere?

Click on the link in my sig below (or here). It's mostly about making different weapons and accessories but there's a few that deal with minor sculpting.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Mail Order Ninja Kickstarter Rewards Personal Ninja and Carded Jiro

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Man...I remember when you originally made all the ninja weapons...good times...I still have some and recently used the kama(?) on a SS...

It's really cool to see the evolution of you skills...

My faves are the courier and the jade dragon team...

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Page 4 has some goodness as well!

My favorites are Iwao, Cobra Ninja Viper, Soft Goods Ninja and the Zombie MB. All of the Zeds are solid. I hope you enter the current Zombie Contest.

I'll comment on page 5 tomorrow.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Page 5:

I'm a sucker for Zartan so of course I like that one. Shin-Gouki looks so badass and is the clear winner of the page for me, maybe the entire thread. I dig that urban HT crew and the Canadian Joe. Excellent paint job on the canuck.

Page 6:

The transporter! My Bro-Crush on Statham helps with this on :). I can appreciate the sub team but they look kinda gay ;). That BAT with the cape looks awesome! The winner of the page for me is the removable hood Ninja. He looks like a badass mofo.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Page 7 was filled with wins! Yoki no Kuro Uma, SE and Red Herring are favorites of mine. Anubis is the clear winner IMO though. That figure is so friggin badass!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Page 8 was pretty cool as well. Plenty of gender benders but Slaughter is the clear winner IMO. Slaughter is HOT! :D

Boss Man and Quick Kick are so cool however my favorite figure on the page is the Legend. Bruce!!!!