DC 3.75"

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I saw them at my TRU. Heads should work fantastic. Size is about the scale of Infinite Heroes. No articulation at all for 9.99 for the singles. I passed. I wanted the flash for the head till I saw price. Did not see the Supes/Darkseid one though. Saw all the rest.

There were other poses too. A superman with his arms crossed, a Batman in action pose too.

Last edited:

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I saw them at my TRU. Heads should work fantastic. Size is about the scale of Infinite Heroes. No articulation at all for 9.99 for the singles. I passed. I wanted the flash for the head till I saw price. Did not see the Supes/Darkseid one though. Saw all the rest.

There were other poses too. A superman with his arms crossed, a Batman in action pose too.

Looks like I'm taking a drive up to TrU today, or hitting up their site.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Did you look at the pictures, Eddie? (There's no :words: to be confusing... )

There's very little difference in most of them from their classic decos.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I don't want them getting the wrong message. That message being that toys labeled "new 52" appeal to me. :D

Not like my one vote would help.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
This pic was on OG13 in their thread, so I stole it. Thank you OG13, not sure where they got it from to give credit. They look to be the same as the Injustice figures in style and articulation. :)

Eddie it will take you less than 5 minutes to add black underwear to Batman, now vote!!!:trollface: Stop being :eddieism:

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They actually look to have more articulation than current figures. Looks like a bicep swivel? Ab and mid toros? Double knee? Ankles?

Are those 6" figures?

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
They actually look to have more articulation than current figures. Looks like a bicep swivel? Ab and mid toros? Double knee? Ankles?

Are those 6" figures?

3 3/4, same as Injustice, a ton of articulation. The women's articulation is like a Joe's with an added knee swivel (except Harley) at top of double knee, the guys are like MU but adds a mid torso crunch, and swivels at the top of the double knee.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks fogg, but I got that it said "3 3/4", I just thought that maybe the actual product pictured wasn't really 3 3/4. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I've seen these things, & I wasn't that impressed. They are statues & I wouldn't bet that their heads are usable for 4" figures.

Well I carried the 4 they had over to the MU figures, and the heads looked close enough for me to get the Batman, Supes, GL, and Flash. So now that I have them home here's a comparison pic of them all. Hal is a little small, but about the size of Cap Ace. While Flash's head is larger than Ace's, and both Supes, and Bats heads are about the size of the Cap a Kmart 3 pack Red Guardian head

This pic was on OG13 in their thread, so I stole it. Thank you OG13, not sure where they got it from to give credit. They look to be the same as the Injustice figures in style and articulation. :)

Eddie it will take you less than 5 minutes to add black underwear to Batman, now vote!!!:trollface: Stop being :eddieism:

Oh how I wish these were made of better plastic.

Now Eddie, let's read the caption carefully.

The important part is right before "ACTION FIGURES" and just after "NEW 52". Sound it out if you have to.

Maybe this will help:

Go on, you can do it...

:trollface:

Problem is that they are exactly that height 3.75". So that means that they're actually shorter than most of the modern Joes. Then add to that the glass joints they use, and you have a bunch of MISB only figures, because as soon as you try to take most of them out of the packaging the joints snap instantly. Oh I was pissed when I got the Kyle/ Kilowog pack. I had to glue Kyle's arm back in place.

My Hal, and Kilowog VS their Kyle, and Kilowog:

killer croc (via target page)

I'm not sure I like Croc that big, HOWEVER I do see possibilities for it.

Last edited:

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Thanks for the head comparisons. I haven't seen them yet but I like the possibilities once Schleich gets past the main characters.

The size has been a major reason I haven't gotten many of the DCC offerings in the 3 3/4 range. Grundy and Doomsday are great but the others are meh. I did just get Flash and Raven for the Raven figure because she makes a perfect witch.
I don't like Croc that big either... But I have a collection of large ogre type figures he'll fit in nicely with and since I don't have a Night Wing yet I'll probably pick that set up if I ever see it.

Last edited:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Well I carried the 4 they had over to the MU figures, and the heads looked close enough for me to get the Batman, Supes, GL, and Flash. So now that I have them home here's a comparison pic of them all. Hal is a little small, but about the size of Cap Ace. While Flash's head is larger than Ace's, and both Supes, and Bats heads are about the size of the Cap a Kmart 3 pack Red Guardian head

Oh how I wish these were made of better plastic.

Problem is that they are exactly that height 3.75". So that means that they're actually shorter than most of the modern Joes. Then add to that the glass joints they use, and you have a bunch of MISB only figures, because as soon as you try to take most of them out of the packaging the joints snap instantly. Oh I was pissed when I got the Kyle/ Kilowog pack. I had to glue Kyle's arm back in place.

My Hal, and Kilowog VS their Kyle, and Kilowog:

I'm not sure I like Croc that big, HOWEVER I do see possibilities for it.

I do like that Flash head.

Your Lanterns look great. Nice to see the kits painted up.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I do like that Flash head.

Your Lanterns look great. Nice to see the kits painted up.

Thanks, that's actually the original of the Kilowog. I originally sculpted him for my own custom, and then I sent the set to Onyx WAY back, but he didn't see the potential. The Hal head in this pic is from Slayer. I never made a mold of that one. The one I have the mold of is from the PVC figurine.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Who is the black guy Superman? - Edit - Just read about him, Calvin Ellis.

Which is Superboy? I guessed the blue jeans Superman, but the short one in the black suit has me confused. Superboy Prime maybe?

Who is the short Ninja beside Batman at the bottom?

Last edited:

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Who is the black guy Superman?

Which is Superboy? I guessed the blue jeans Superman, but the short one in the black suit has me confused.

Who is the short Ninja beside Batman?

Looks like Calvin Ellis, Superman from Earth 23.

Blue jeans Superman is the younger Superman from Morrison's run, I believe - takes place a bit earlier than most of the other titles. Black suit in the same row (2nd) is Superboy.

By the "short ninja" you're talking the bottom row? I believe that's Earth-2 Atom (Al Pratt).

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Thanks dude. That is the Ninja guy I was asking about.

Another one- The girl in purple with the green arm beside Harley?

No Cheetah for Wonder Woman? This cant be all the characters, I don't see Sinestro either.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Thanks dude. That is the Ninja guy I was asking about.

Another one- The girl in purple with the green arm beside Harley?

No Cheetah for Wonder Woman? This cant be all the characters, I don't see Sinestro either.

Looks like Voodoo.

Where is this from, anyway?

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I just googled new 52 characters and hit images tab. It looked to be accurate from the ones I did recognize. Maybe it is not. Comic Alliance I think was the name of the website.

I have been trying to find a list with pics for all their new looks, or a poster. This is the closest I have come. I thought I hit gold, maybe not.