DC 3.75"

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Helspont (and the rest of the WildCATS characters it would seem) is a DC character, now? Can I assume something similar to the Angela situation occurred?

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Not all of Image, just the ones who were in Wildstorm (originally Homage Studios, I believe). WildCATS, Stormwatch, Authority, titles like that. No Spawn or Savage Dragon or anything still owned by Image.

They became an imprint of DC back in 2000 or so, and then DC shut down the entire publishing arm in... 2010, I think? After Flashpoint, they just rolled them into the DCU proper.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Speaking of Flashpoint. Here is a question I get each time I watch the JL Flashpoint Paradox anime.

Grifter says to Thomas Wayne Batman in the alternate timeline, "shame we never teamed up". I always wondered if they (Bruce and Grifter) did in the comics and that line was referencing that? Or maybe a hint of things to come?

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Speaking of Flashpoint. Here is a question I get each time I watch the JL Flashpoint Paradox anime.

Grifter says to Thomas Wayne Batman in the alternate timeline, "shame we never teamed up". I always wondered if they (Bruce and Grifter) did in the comics and that line was referencing that? Or maybe a hint of things to come?

There was a JLA/Wildcats crossover where they did: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Jla-Wild-C-A-T/dp/1563893665"]Amazon.com: Jla Wild C. A. T. S. (9781563893667): Grant Morrison, Val Semeiks, Kevin Conrad: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/614D6X1o50L.@@AMEPARAM@@614D6X1o50L[/ame]

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Not all of Image, just the ones who were in Wildstorm (originally Homage Studios, I believe). WildCATS, Stormwatch, Authority, titles like that. No Spawn or Savage Dragon or anything still owned by Image.

They became an imprint of DC back in 2000 or so, and then DC shut down the entire publishing arm in... 2010, I think? After Flashpoint, they just rolled them into the DCU proper.

Wow, am I out of the loop. Not that I care about the X-Men knock-offs, or that one dimensional redhead in the armored bikini running around Marvel.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Finished w/ modding the heads to fit on the MU JL Cyke/ Com Rogers buck

I think they fit well/ Flash's helmet is a little big, but the chin looks to be the same size as the others, so I'm guessing it's for if he runs into something.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Looking good V!

Thanks! I think the GL head is A LITTLE small, but it isn't TOO too small. Hasbro has put heads that small on that body before. I still think it's hilarious that Flash is wearing a mask that is actually more like a helmet I mean it does make sense since aside from his speed, and super healing he is still just a normal human, so cranial damage could still be catastrophic.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
Finally doing something about QC!

Ask DC Collectibles: Quality Control, Sculpting Actors, New Products and More! | DC Comics

Topic One: Quality Control

We received fan questions asking about quality issues with DC Collectibles product, so we wanted to take a moment to give you a look at where we are and what we are doing going forward.

Some fans have mentioned damaged product or brittle parts with our Batman Animated action figure line. We are currently evaluating the production process for these action figures and have instituted some additional reviews in order to improve and catch any quality issues. Be reassured that quality will be improving going forward.

For those of you more interested in specifics, here are some details. We have traditionally used a polycarbonate for smaller joints on our plastic action figures. This is sometimes referred to as the “clear plastic.â€￾ Based on our early reviews of samples sent from the factories the products held up under testing. Since then, however, in part as a result of fan feedback that we received, it has become clear that we can make the smaller joints in our action figures even stronger.

Starting with most products in 2015, we are upgrading to POM (aka polyoxymethylene) for those joints previously made in polycarbonate. This is a stronger plastic that allows it to be molded in a color instead of clear. We have heard from our fans loud and clear that this is the number one issue for our action figures.

We will continue to use PVC (aka polyvinyl chloride) for the larger size joints (such as elbows and knees), ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) for harder plastics and on a case by case basis, we will be thickening the size of very small joints. This may affect some of the aesthetic look of the small Batman Animated characters but we feel the balance between look and quality will be appropriate.

In addition to the material change, we have changed our quality review process and extended our production timeline to ensure we can deliver the best products.

Wow! That was a lot of long sounding words! But hopefully this background information helps reinforce to you, our fans, that we are dedicated to improving our product so that you have the best experience possible. And we want to make sure we’re always improving. You can help us by sending your feedback to our e-mail address: DCCollectibles@DCEntertainment.com

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
My Hush Harley Quinn is junk because of that clear plastic bullshit.

niknak96

Enlisted
Sep 11, 2014
Hey guys, Amazon has Black Mask, Arkham Knight and Hush for $10.99 as of 1030 PST

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_1?rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Adc+multiverse%2Cp_89%3AMattel&keywords=dc+multiverse&ie=UTF8&qid=1417238809"]Amazon.com: dc multiverse - Mattel@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41r-cO-f3bL.@@AMEPARAM@@41r-cO-f3bL[/ame]

Reactions: Meddatron

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
DCC is going to be doing a 6" line of pre-New 52 figures and a couple that might work as Supplements would be
Atomica 6"
Atom 3"
Atom 1.5"

And I like the droid that comes with Superman

Last edited:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I like a lot of these. They don't have the ridiculously wide shoulders and weird legs of the 4H DCUC sculpts. The Batman is awesome. I had told myself I was really not going to get into any more 6" figures, with the exception of an occasion ML for a custom or something, but I have to say I'm intrigued.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
That thing is cool. I love this line. I know the articulation is so-so, the figures have over sized parts and are very cartoon or Sigma 6 looking. but I like them. Odd, I do not like Sigma 6, but I like these.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Yeah I like some of them too. I think I have about 10ish of them or so. The Cyber Rex is a little too Transformers for me but I like some of the other characters in the upcoming lineup. I haven't found any pictures from Toyfair but they were there. I'll post them if I can find any.

There is also a new Scheich figure there too but the picture isn't showing up. They are adding a 2 pack with Batman and Harley from the BTAS. That'll be one I get, I like that look of her the best.

Attachments

• 1424154122-10.jpg
    1424154122-10.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 34

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Have to see it in person. Knowing Schleich's pricing schemes, I'll really wish that dead-weight Bats wasn't included.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ah, well then my TrU simply never carried them. The Harley set isn't even on the website.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
My TRU has them. (not this new Harley)They were by all the other Schleich stuff, not by the action figures. They were not on clearance last time I was there. Singles were 10, multipacks I think were 19.

I decided not to spend 10 dollars on a static figure for just the head and a body that would be thrown away. I figured a caster would eventually sell the head for much less and luck would have Vortious has them. Hoping he gets the Harley also if I never see her. If I see her, I will buy the set, she is worth the cost to me since it is the only decent looking version I have seen. I want to try to carve her neck thing off also.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Fixed up my multiverse Reeve Superman a little bit today. He can now lower his arms closer to his sides. Also gave him some rocker ankles. I want to give some better arm articulation, but I'm not really interested in having paint at the newly created joints. Same goes for the knees. I'm considering a double neck though.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Fixed up my multiverse Reeve Superman a little bit today. He can now lower his arms closer to his sides. Also gave him some rocker ankles. I want to give some better arm articulation, but I'm not really interested in having paint at the newly created joints. Same goes for the knees. I'm considering a double neck though.

Arms are blue, right? Use the arms from that blue 25th Wild Bill, or hell, I can send you mine. I'll take them off that botched Batmang I did.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I checked all my spare parts and nothing matched. I'm honestly okay with it since the sculpt looks so good without all the added joints. Double knees would've been awesome though. The lower part of the knee would've cut perfectly to the top of his boot. Shame.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Do you guys think this Total Heroes Lex Luthor would work well with the Multiverse line? He is 6 inches. Im thinking a new head might make him work? Or do you think the proportions would suck with a new head?

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Got a pic next to a 4" figure?

My nephew has that one, and I'm quite certain he was a bit on the large size to be convincingly acceptable with 4" figs.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I couldnt find a pic by 4", that is why I was hoping someone may have seen him in person or knew someone who had it. I want a good LL in Body Armor and I don't really want to make one. Thanks Eddie. That was my thinking, but I wanted to hear some else echo it.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I couldnt find a pic by 4", that is why I was hoping someone may have seen him in person or knew someone who had it. I want a good LL in Body Armor and I don't really want to make one. Thanks Eddie. That was my thinking, but I wanted to hear some else echo it.

You could just get the AC3, and an IM2 comic Iron Monger: