All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Not 1:18, but it damn well should have been:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
H.E.B.s around here have the detective vision wave.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
Thank goodness for Holiday hours & sales.
I just found Deathstroke at Target 10 minutes before closing. Plus it was buy 2 get 1 free Sunday only.
So I got Batman Beyond & Hush too.

I will trade Deathstroke or Batman Beyond for a 50th Gung-Ho!

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
I'm hoping for a decent Doomsday to use with all my trolls. 1:18 or 1:12 scale would be fine.

I'll probably get at least one of the 4 shown still not sure why they rebranded these away from Multiverse and changed scales with that... seems odd...

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Are we gonna get v1 Azrael before this line goes tits up, so I can finally have a reason to buy one of these pieces of incompetent dogshiat since Mr Freeze?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Catwoman looks cool. Weird Batman can suck it though. :D

She looked better as a prototype. TrU had the Batman Beyond and Deathstroke figures. I thought this line was dead.

Still need to turn one of my Black Masks into a Joker.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
Catwoman & Knightfall Batman have also been spotted at Toys R Us. Apparently they won't be all that exclusive after all.

Well kind of since Target has decided to clearance all of theirs out. Meijer too.

I could use a Bane if anyone sees one. I think I will use him as a generic goon.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Maybe they'll do both? They might have looked at the results and figured both projects could be done.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Does anyone actually want rainbow batman figures? In any scale?

He's my single favorite comic character, but anything that harkens back to 50's & 60's DC comics does nothing for me. The 60's tv show, sure that's kitschy, but the comics were awful back then and should be forgotten, no matter what Grant Morrison thinks.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The origin of these has me dumbfounded. Wouldn't have been simpler to say "Dick, you're riding the pine for the next six weeks while your arm mends. Remember to drink your milk and be in bed before 10".

As to the question of do these have a market, they were the second most voted-for option in that poll. I assume they're the equivalent to Star Wars 'tards that want figures of characters that flashed on the screen for six tenths of a second.

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
The answer about this is obviously that they already have the Batman molds, and the 18th line would require all new molds, which would be a big expense for a line that was never very successful for them.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's likely the answer. It's a 6-pack of repaints of an existing mold.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Anyone tried the DC Icons 6" line (DC Collectibles, not Mattel)?

I was all set to resist these, but I saw a review of the Batman from wave 1, and it's all kinds of cool. Plus it's a bit smaller than DCUC figures, which makes them scale better with ML. The double jointed knees and elbows, plus the classic decos (not the New52 unis) probably sold it.

I really thought I was all finished collecting DC figures, and while I'm not going all-in with these, I can't resist getting a few of the A-list guys. I'll report back when my BBTS pile comes in.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I'm quite tempted by them...but them having a unique scale and my inability to resist "collecting them all!" gives me pause.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Yeah, I swore I wasn't going down that rabbit hole again... yet here I am! But the high price of the figures and the lack of a BAF means that it's much easier to pick-n-choose. So far I've put Batman, Flash, and GL in my pile, w/ Supes, Harley, and Joker on preorder. The fact that they fit so much better with ML is exciting... you know, for when I quit my day job and start making professional stop-motion videos for a living, like robot chicken. :lmao:

No C and D-listers this time. Blue Beetle, Aquaman, Black Adam, and Green Arrow can suck it.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm tempted to pick up the MAIN JL figs. Supes, Bats, WW, Flash, Aquaman, GL, MM. I'd also pick up Cyborg and Plastic Man if i got into these Icons and if they were made...Maybe Hawkman. BUT THATS IT! :lmao:

Though a lot of what i hypothetically picked up would depend heavily on whether or not they were classic deco. New 52 garbage? Movie garbage? :talktothehand:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Some ok posing, but i think in the hands of someone more competent, you could see that figure pull of some pretty stellar poses.