DC 3.75"

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Cool thanks. Not holding my breath, Those sold out at my Wally a long time ago, even Zod. The Joker Harley Quinn wave was the last wave they had that I saw and it sold out. I bought the Joker, HQ, and one Batman leaving only a Joker and Batman on pegs. That was in December though, The next time I went in (sometime in Jan), no more MV were on the shelves. Pegs were still there. Have not been back since. Hope this doesn't mean they are not stocking it anymore.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mine is sitting on a couple of Two-Faces and an Arkham Knight. Might have a Batmang, too.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
The Targets and Meijers around here all have Batmans of many flavors literally falling off the pegs. It's like the pegs get restocked and everything BUT Batman sells.

As for Walmarts...no idea. I won't step foot in that store. :talktothehand:

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Batman Returns Batmobile 1:18 hot wheels

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
I couldnt find a pic by 4", that is why I was hoping someone may have seen him in person or knew someone who had it. I want a good LL in Body Armor and I don't really want to make one. Thanks Eddie. That was my thinking, but I wanted to hear some else echo it.

I saw one and snapped a quick comparison pic for you. Its a little big imo but they make the other "big guys" about 6" so he might work.

I saw the one from the Target Justice League one and thought that it would be better size wise but has less range of motion.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
If I recall right that Justice League line was 4.5"-5" with Lex being closer to the 5" size. I found a scale picture next to a MU. Looks about perfect to me.

I'll be adding him to my DC Supplements section soon.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Make a thread just for that poll!

I added "HIGHLY articulated 1:18th figures" in the other blank in regards to what I collect.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
$22? Good luck with that.

The local HEB is sitting on a trio of Black Masks I should probably be buying.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm torn on '66 Batman. I like the idea, but the execution really isn't there and I know we aren't gonna get any figures to go with it.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I'm torn on '66 Batman. I like the idea, but the execution really isn't there and I know we aren't gonna get any figures to go with it.

Yep...not sure it is even worth getting for a headswap on a custom. While I would go ape shit over an accurate 66 Batman set in 4", this aint it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
To top it off, Yvonne Craig Batgirl is gonna be an SDCC/TrU Online exclusive. What a way to end that line. Not that Mattel handled it correctly at any point in time.

It's just a crime all around that Mattel holds the DC license.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
It boggles the mind that Mattel does such a nice job with 6" figures but is absolutely baffled at how to produce a 4" figure.

Can you imagine what a golden age it would be if Mattel could produce PoC-level figures, and they actually competed with hasbro, causing both to produce good stuff at tolerable prices?

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
It boggles the mind that Mattel does such a nice job with 6" figures but is absolutely baffled at how to produce a 4" figure.

Can you imagine what a golden age it would be if Mattel could produce PoC-level figures, and they actually competed with hasbro, causing both to produce good stuff at tolerable prices?

If they did a good job at 4" figures it would be the end of $20+ 6" figures.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
It boggles my mind they would make a Schleich DC set...plastic statues for way too much money.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The buck is such a POS. It is barely an improvement over the Super Power line from 30 years ago. I just can't make myself spend good money on these, despite the lack of DC representation (outside of DCIH) in my 4" collection.

It boggles the mind that Mattel does such a nice job with 6" figures but is absolutely baffled at how to produce a 4" figure...

...I'm in one of those, "why do I collect all this shit" kinda moods!

You had me at "the buck is such a POS".

AdrienVeidt

Enlisted
Apr 11, 2015
Mattel has always been a terrible company. There's not a single day since the introduction of Barbie that they've been the industry leader for craftsmanship, esp at 18th scale. Aside from *some* of the Captain Power vehicles/playsets (and many of those weren't made by them), there's not a single solitary product of theirs that's in my collection unaltered from how it was sold. It simply cannot be overstated how worthless they are as a toy company.