Dio parts links/ideas/suggestion thread

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
There's a person/store on ebay who has the Rement Pose Skeleton and a bunch of inexpensive doll house stuff that seems to come in around 1:18. Not sure though, may be smaller... It's hard to see in my pic below, but there's a shelf with glass cabinet in the background, along with an old timey record player in housing...

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Yeah I think for anything that requires really matching a human (such as to fit inside/on) 1:16 is closer. I really dislike buying scale items online though, unless they're cheap.

Many items were at decent prices (~$4) but then the sellers want $12/item to ship. Fuck that.

klausbrazil

klausbrazil
Jun 22, 2011
São Paulo
I want a 1:18 phonograph...

Look for shops selling these miniatures with magnets that a lot of people put on the doors of their refrigerators. Besides a phonograph more or less scale 1:18 I have already found miniatures of old radios and a huge lot of other usable stuff made for that purpose. All it takes is to remove the magnet.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Emperors throne, get the Hallmark ornament. He is removable with some effort (glued on), perfect throne and perfect scale. I left my emperor in the throne. He looks better than any Hasbro Palp. The eyelet thing on top to hang it unscrews out.

Bit the bullet on this today, & my ideas to build a Death Star are getting far to crazy for my own good.

Paps came out with relative ease. The 4" figure fits nicely or I could put the ornament back in. Now I just need to figure out how big I want this thing. It gonna be huge.