S.E. Mich :(
Big Jim said:
Was it used to cover a pallet?

yes

Is it bigger than a breadbox?

yes...though if you fold it right, it may the same size

Are we playing "I spy"?"

Is it red?

seems like it, though we already know what i spied...aaannnnd we already know its black....soooooo...to answer your question, no, it is not red

Is it chinese made?

no...i think...

Are you going to have sex with it?

maybe on it...

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Went to walmart with my 4 year old while my older boy was at Kempo class and saw these guys in the aisle with the imaginex stuff. What caught my eye the most was the 118th toolbox. The dio stuff with these looks like it could work, lanterns, tables, chairs, cots, fires, chainsaws...etc. There were boat sets, suv sets, a bunch of different sets. The sets in the pics below were $15

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Went to walmart with my 4 year old while my older boy was at Kempo class and saw these guys in the aisle with the imaginex stuff. What caught my eye the most was the 118th toolbox. The dio stuff with these looks like it could work, lanterns, tables, chairs, cots, fires, chainsaws...etc. There were boat sets, suv sets, a bunch of different sets. The sets in the pics below were $15

Everything in there looks like it's useful. I like the scale gas can, and chainsaw.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
yeah, I am buying the 4-wheeler set. I must have the chainsaw and that toolbox. I'll probably buy both I pictured, The other has a cool snap together cot i thought would look great in that PTE lean-to tent.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
My son has that tent and cot from another of the same sets, it's pretty nice as are the other items.

I don't suppose the tools in that tool box are seperate and removable?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I've seen those sets but always seem to pass. I wish the hunting sets would come out again.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
http://www.royalwholesalecandy.com/...ab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/f/i/file_134_9.jpg

Picked up these little fuckers at the local craft store (JoAnn's?) on Saturday when I was looking for denim patches for some jeans. I stripped off the label on one and it'll make a really awesome containment canister. They're about waist-high and would make cool garbage cans too. I'll post pics when I get them all emptied.

The candies themselves are mediocre at best, but I'm eating them first. Haha. Fatass. I think they were like $2 for a pack of 6?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Too bad they don't do air assets. A polizei OH-58 would be interesting.