Do You Think That Hasbro Will Introduce a Gay JOE?

Fred Broca

Enlisted
Jun 2, 2012
The Empyrean
Considering that there's a full court press to make homosexuality accepted to the mainstream, do think that Hasbro will ever make a gay JOE. I would say that it's "controversial," but I would put it pass them. I will say this though, I think it would very fucked if Hasbro introduced a gay character before they introduced a Chaplin's assistant or a Chaplin.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
They probably will, but it'll be in comic form...if that character makes it to toy form, I'd be surprised...

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Don't give them any ideas.

The hierarchy at DC Comics transformed Green Lantern into a homosexual, and that was bad enough.

Seeing as Disney owns Marvel, who knows what is next for queers and comic book characters. Disney has for many years now celebrated Gay Day at their theme parks, so be advised even the new Star Wars series may be susceptible to the homosexual lobby.

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
They don't need to do that with action figures at all, you can choose with your own action figures if you want to.

They can do it in the comic, sure. It doesn't bother me one bit. I read the comic as a kid but that didn't mean I adhered to it, or the wacky cartoon.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
I dunno... towards the end of that episode, weren't they sittin' all nekkid by the fireplace in her Dad's cabin?

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Considering that there's a full court press to make homosexuality accepted to the mainstream, do think that Hasbro will ever make a gay JOE. I would say that it's "controversial," but I would put it pass them. I will say this though, I think it would very fucked if Hasbro introduced a gay character before they introduced a Chaplin's assistant or a Chaplin.

fuck I hope not.

This full court press is really fucking annoying. You want to be gay? fine. Just don't shove that shit down my throat on every fucking form of media possible. Yuck!

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I dunno... towards the end of that episode, weren't they sittin' all nekkid by the fireplace in her Dad's cabin?

He definitely was hitting that. She wears a half dozen different outfits in that episode and none of them involved wearing pants.

Torch and Blowtorch.