doulox dio

Tapper

suck it up cupcake!!!!
May 19, 2012
The one with the unmasked beachhead with the beret is my favorite of your sbd team. They are all amazing.

doulox

Steel Brigade Delta fan
Oct 2, 2013
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
That's cool that you and scruffyronin work together sorta. His sets are top notch.

Also, how the hell did you amass that big of a Brigade team??

there was a time that the 30th VAMP was on sale.. like around $25.. so i bought plenty of em.. sold the vehicle then buy sets again.. haha.. and some are just repainted and customed..

Ahh Scruffyronin's sets are outstanding & you are very fortunate/lucky to be using them!

very lucky indeed!! so glad that i have known him.. he even helped my sister on her Thesis..

then i took it after.. i think i can use on some diorama..

The one with the unmasked beachhead with the beret is my favorite of your sbd team. They are all amazing.

thank you sir.. thats my SBD Joe Colton..

Your camera work is very nice!...though scruffs dios make everything better :D

thank you sir.. will practice my photography skills more and use some lightings..

we got new projects again.. from customs to dioramas.. ill take more pics if we can finish it..

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
The posing on Cap jumping through the air is very cool...

And I really hope both those buildings show up in some shots...they are amazing looking!

doulox

Steel Brigade Delta fan
Oct 2, 2013
thank you guys!! im a 1st timer here at your site and im scanning some dioramas.. and maaaaaaaaaan so many beautiful dios, short stories and customs around here.. and ive only viewed one persons post.. haha..

The posing on Cap jumping through the air is very cool...

And I really hope both those buildings show up in some shots...they are amazing looking!

thank sir!! actually it was an accident.. the real pose is the one in pic 4.. then the cobra trooper fell down and steve rogers stayed like that.. haha..

Great work, kabayan. :D

thank you!! you a filipino too sir? ive saw some of your posts!! super cool!! love your dioramas too..

some dio pics..

"two clicks, left wind.."

psyche..

"buy one, get one"

TFL!!

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Great shots and posing, and welcome!

Damn, those Steel Brigade Delta figures are expensive as hell now. I used my one lone SBD for a custom and wish I hadn't now... He's one of the best figures they released in the POC/30th line, and it's a shame he was a vehicle-driver-pack-in.

doulox

Steel Brigade Delta fan
Oct 2, 2013
We also have a One-Shot thread, and you can post any random figure or dio pics there too. :)

will have a photoshoot when i get home.. ive been busy here at work..

Great shots and posing, and welcome!

Damn, those Steel Brigade Delta figures are expensive as hell now. I used my one lone SBD for a custom and wish I hadn't now... He's one of the best figures they released in the POC/30th line, and it's a shame he was a vehicle-driver-pack-in.

thank you sir!! well SBD is my favorite joe figure.. for now.. haha.. im making an SBD Squad.. and making customs using SBD's colors..

Hey doulux...did you make the rain coats on the Joes?...was it easy if so?...

What did you use him to make?

scruffyronin also made that coats for me.. haha.. i think its made from tape and paint.. or tissue and paint? i think its tape..

here are some of my SBD custom..

SBD Elis (Left 4 Dead)

SBD Shockblast

SBD Joe Colton

SBD Law and Order

SBD Heavy Duty

the caps and HD's webgear are from scruffyronin.. oh and all of the dio background.. haha..

TFL!!

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I was actually thinking about using a 30th blueshirt body to update Scrap-Iron the other day... Now you just made me realize it'd look pretty great.

Cool shot, btw.

TFP!

(Thanks for posting!) :thumbsup:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Use the DG trooper for the update...doesn't he have red boots like ARAH SI?

Nope.

http://thefwoosh.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Dollargeneral-CobraTrooper-2.jpg

But using a DG blue trooper is likely what I'd do, though, so he stands out a little more. I wonder if anyone has a set of Lifeline kneepads they'd be willing to toss, though? Because I think the red boots looks silly, but red kneepads would help tie in the vintage coloration with his vest, and those pads wouldn't need painting. (I could paint a set, but I hate painting red, and you know my obsession with factory quality.)