doulox dio

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I'm impressed with the since of uniformity you've managed to achieve with your G.I. Joe figures. It's a stark contrast to my collection of Joes, which is starting to look like a cavalcade of fruitiness. I need to sell some shit and get enough cash to buy a few Ourwar figures. Speaking of whichm have you ever considered using those for anything?

doulox

Steel Brigade Delta fan
Oct 2, 2013
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
maaaaaaaaan, i forgot to add this one.. tsk..

What ballcap is that on Duke? That is great!

its a scratch built cap from scruffyronin..

Nice shots!...the last one especially

thank you sir!! still practicing my lighting skills..

I'm impressed with the since of uniformity you've managed to achieve with your G.I. Joe figures. It's a stark contrast to my collection of Joes, which is starting to look like a cavalcade of fruitiness. I need to sell some shit and get enough cash to buy a few Ourwar figures. Speaking of whichm have you ever considered using those for anything?

thank you sir!! some say if everything is uniformed they will look bland.. but for me its okay.. i like my team to be uniformed for more realistic approach.. hehe.. and about the Ourwar figures, i never had one.. but some say that it got so many cool accessories.. especially the removable knee pads..

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Doulox, you got some excellent dio making skills.

doulox

Steel Brigade Delta fan
Oct 2, 2013
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
practicing with my camera.. trying different angle shots.. using lighting effects..

i present you "No Glues".. haha..

Storm Shadow VS Wade Wilson (custom)

sorry for the very big post.. ive taken like 100 shots with this, so i want you guys to see what passed.. hahaha..