Mar 14, 2011
Just because I could.

Last edited:

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
I've been playing the hell out of this game for the last couple of days since I got it, and was thing of doing the same thing. I really like this one, so I think I'll steal it.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
I like it, Dre... but he looks like he rolled in flour. Try a darker grey for your dry brushing. It won't stand out as much, but you will see it. And how about using gun-metal on... the... gun.

:D

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Pfft. Gun metal on a gun? Who does that?

I do need a darker grey. The medium grey is the only one I have on hand...and it does look like he took trip through a bakery.

For the record...this is kind of a joke custom. People have done these to death and get tons of praise all over for them. A black figure with white shit on his face. Eh.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
...but, I like some of those. And the vest is great.

There are a couple I've seen on FB that are really well done. More detail than the normal.

I'm kinda upset I used the vest on this...cause I love it too. I have the parts to duplicate it though...so I'm ok.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I like it, Dre... but he looks like he rolled in flour. Try a darker grey for your dry brushing. It won't stand out as much, but you will see it. And how about using gun-metal on... the... gun.

:D

I was thinking that too, but when I imagined he had recently been in the snow, it looked awesome

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
For the record...this is kind of a joke custom. People have done these to death and get tons of praise all over for them. A black figure with white shit on his face. Eh.

I was hoping this was the case.