Dropshipbob's Custom Games Entry

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
IX,

Blood maker, Son of the Black Mother.
IX (pronounced “Icksâ€￾) comes from a parallel universe of pure chaos.
Made from the twisted remnants of different creatures and perverted as an afront to nature, IX delights in terror and abject horror as do most beings who exist there.
Adorned with strands of barbed wire and the heads of his three first victims, he wonders over the landscape assaulting anything that moves.

He isn’t the biggest or baddest, but the ones who are clear the road out of respect when they see him approach.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Thanks for the kind words everyone, glad you like it. Now I can't wait for the games to begin, although I'm worried he'll be on the short end of the stick going up against the guys with automatic weapons.

Nice!!!!

Very creative entry DSB! I will add it to the official entries later today.

Thanks MW!

Super cool!...what'd you use for the barbed wire?

Part of a plastic mesh bag from some onions. :)

That's killer , although he does kinda' look like Patrick from Spongebob.
Awesome job !

Oh man, now that you've said that, that's almost all I can see!:eek:

Oh yeah!! He is crazy cool. Such an excellent entry!! Way to use that Rancor Keeper(?) for something cool.

Thanks Med, yeah, I had that Rancor keeper body sitting around and I thought I'd NEVER find a use for it. Glad I never traded it or gave it away!

And just FYI, that's a real crawdad claw he be sportin'.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I do...I have been checking the custom games thread for the last few days but I haven't seen anything to do with my entry.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's because he's got a bye for the round. Ever do well enough in a class that you didn't have to take the final exam in it? Or football, where teams will get a week off?

Yours will have to duke it out in round 2.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
That's because he's got a bye for the round. Ever do well enough in a class that you didn't have to take the final exam in it? Or football, where teams will get a week off?

Yours will have to duke it out in round 2.

"No" to the first.

And as far as sports go, I never understood anything about their brackets or how they decided to play against one another.
I was one of those guys who was always picked last in p.e., ya see. :)