Female Tele-Viper

ska_lives

Junk Master Flash
Sep 1, 2013
ROcky Mount, NC
I got a few kits from angelforge a while back and finally got around to finishing up one of them. I have 0 modern televipers, and thus I decided to make one. The female TV kit is very nice and I recommend it. My only complaint is that the upper torso is very wide when viewed from the side and makes her look funny when using feminine arms. Instead I mixed male and female arms to make something that looked more sensible. I'd have to say that my favorite part of making this figure was the nifty translucent look I got on the visor. The only other thing I can say is that she is sorely under-equipped and that I hope to find some more accessories for her on the future.
I hope you dig it!

ska_lives

Junk Master Flash
Sep 1, 2013
ROcky Mount, NC
You got a link to her page, or does she have to be cobbled together?

There is a link to angelforge on the main page here. The kit only comes with head and torso. You have to supply the t-bar, arms and legs.

I used DG duke upper arms with sculpted cuffs to match the scale of the upper torso, with 50th Lady Jaye lower arms.

The legs were 25th Televiper/ Viper thighs with Ret. Lady Jaye lower legs.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i LOVE that toothy head sculpt! Not a fan of the shoulders if i'm being honest. Little bit too muscular for a female. But, overall, i think it looks really nice. Paint on the head looks wonderful.

ska_lives

Junk Master Flash
Sep 1, 2013
ROcky Mount, NC
i LOVE that toothy head sculpt! Not a fan of the shoulders if i'm being honest. Little bit too muscular for a female. But, overall, i think it looks really nice. Paint on the head looks wonderful.

The shoulder section is SO big! It seems a touch more reasonable with the larger upper arms that I used, but it's still a bit odd.
The headsculpt is my favorite part as well!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
PTE has a MANPAC radio telephone, though it may be a touch dated, tech-wise.

ska_lives

Junk Master Flash
Sep 1, 2013
ROcky Mount, NC
PTE has a MANPAC radio telephone, though it may be a touch dated, tech-wise.

Youre probably right, but it might still be worth a look.

A smartphone probably has more power than that huge TeleViper comms backpack from ARAH haha.

This is also true!
Im thinking about going back in and using the POC Hawk Laptop case. I think it would make a pretty useful digital communications tool.