Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Six lifetimes, not 4 years. Get it right, dicks.

http://x4.ofgraphicdesign.com/projects/sarge/slaughter_boxart.jpg

The Sarge one I did like 5 years ago. It's meh, but yeah, I do believe that either the artist or Hasbro suggested mine as a referential pose for the official art. No proof, although I was curious enough and found the artist. I submitted a Q&A but he never responded. That would've been a great article. He had unproduced artwork that he originally was gung-ho about talking about, then I figured he lawyered up or something and then he went silent.

Hasbro planned a fuckin' SAW-Viper, believe it or not. It got to the art stage. I'd love to see the art and prototype. Ugh.

Anyways, the Sarge art was nothing as good as the official one, but I liked it at the time. It's not aged well, though, at least to me. This is my "redo" attempt at the 25th Zartan card art since I hated him on that silly skier thing, and I was much happier with this one.

http://x4.ofgraphicdesign.com/hisstank/customs/zartan_boxart.jpg

Funny thing is, Sideshow must've googled it, and they were fooled. They used it in their video presentation 2 years ago at either Toy Fair or Comic-Con for one of their Zartan items. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well, Eddie, your laziness isn't our fucking fault. ;).

As for Trudy, didn't we send it to PCS or NSA?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I didn't know I was being lazy...typically, "new posts" gives me EVERYTHING being that I'm an officer...little did I know there was super secret place that wouldn't show with my typical method...eh well...seems like not much has happened in the past month anyhow...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I didn't know I was being lazy...typically, "new posts" gives me EVERYTHING being that I'm an officer...little did I know there was super secret place that wouldn't show with my typical method...eh well...seems like not much has happened in the past month anyhow...

Eh, it wasn't really hidden. Easy to miss, but I stumbled on it fairly quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.