Footloose is coming!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
The club has released the 2012 figure:

http://www.gijoeclub.com/

http://www.gijoeclub.com/clubexclusives12.cfm

"FOOTLOOSE- the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club FREE Membership Incentive Figure for 2012! This FREE figure will be sent to any 3 3/4-inch Officer level G.I. Joe Club member whose membership is active by March 16, 2012. Footloose features a stand, classic file card and accessories, including: Infantry assault rifle, rocket launcher, knife, pistol, flashlight and backpack. Members can expect to receive this figure with all his accessories in late spring/early summer of 2012."

The New Prototype:

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i want FL in a bad bad way...though i'm not sure i want to sign up for the club...and even when i tried to sign up before (5 times!), i couldn't...

he looks great though...i'm really (surprizingly) impressed...really nice bash here...even got the arms right...they clearly copied customizers recipes, but thats a good thing...

Last edited:

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
even though I hate the new sculpt figures they rocked this one out of the par. I'll prolly join up this year(my first year) and be a scalper and sell him :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
This settles it. Gonna have to do my own Footloose.

At least I know I won't A: Overpay for it, and B: It'll be better than this one.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
So are most of the figures they do.

This thing would have been cool in '08, but Joe has come so far in the detail department, and FL really deserves better.

This should be Kwinn.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
did they use Bazookas arms for him, or at least his lower arms?...might be kinda gorilla-y if so

The entire figure is Lt. Stone, except the head and helmet (Claymore), hands (Bazooka) and the web gear (Falcon). It also looks like they've sculpted a watch on the left wrist to make it more like the ARAH version.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
So are most of the figures they do.

This thing would have been cool in '08, but Joe has come so far in the detail department, and FL really deserves better.

This should be Kwinn.

To be fair, the fig could come wrapped in $100 bills and you would still bash it.

I think he looks very good.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nah, I just think the figure should get PoC-level treatment.

But then I sometimes forget you guys like those poorly-detailed masses from the 25th.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
The entire figure is Lt. Stone, except the head and helmet (Claymore), hands (Bazooka) and the web gear (Falcon). It also looks like they've sculpted a watch on the left wrist to make it more like the ARAH version.

i can't tell, but does he have the shirt skirt?..i was hoping he would...

speaking of Sgt. Stone...does anyone have a spare Stone head with the red beret?...i need it for my Lt. Stone custom

To be fair, the fig could come wrapped in $100 bills and you would still bash it.

you make a good point :D

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
i can't tell, but does he have the shirt skirt?..i was hoping he would...

He does, although it doesn't look to be the one that most of the ROC figs came with or the Mission Brazil Dial-Tone as Falcon's web gear won't fit around it. It looks like the may have sculpted it on, but it's definitely there.