GI Joe Q&A answer (yes, answer)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
You want soviet figures, I get that. You don't think that OG figures aren't gonna be any more ridiculous then Nok figures look? Give me a break.

You seem to fit right in with the HT crowd, since your attitude is a know it all, I'm better then you asshole. So you can throw insults all you want for liking "twink figures". Why don't u go crank one out to a True Heroes Soviet figure.

dude!...its 9am and yer drunk and beligerant already? :D

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Real nice. I off to make my farewell thread now and go back to!.....oh wait, I can't. :D I'm still laughing at that exchange.

On a serious note, do we have anything else we want to not get answers to? Maybe see what's up with the Data Viper? :p

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
As much as I agree that we should be total dickheads about our questions we should refrain because a day may actually come when there's a need to ask Hasbro this shit.

Maybe we should coast around and see what others are asking so we don't ask the same thing.

Though we should continue asking about the DV until he happens or they ban us. :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Thomas Dolby you know you want Russians!

Yeah, we could bug them about the Mighty Kwinn.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Will Kwinn be in a multi pack with Data Viper, Python Crock Master and green Blowtorch?

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Question:

Did you guys make the Drednock set so BBTS could jack the price on the extra Zarana's they all of a sudden found?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
A: We have no control over what a retailer charges for yadda yadda yadda.

or

A: Fuck you.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I warmed up to Kwinn. I think there's quite a bit of parts potential there.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I was super excited to see Kwinn. He was a great character design for a "throwaway" comic-only character. He was way more visually interesting than Dr. Venom.

I am okay with him being a SDCC Exclusive, but I was hoping to use him for customs. At $40+ a pop, scratch that.

And wtf happened to that Blowtorch/Crocmaster? I had semi-been looking forward to them, but what happened to that?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
C'mon, how can you not like a guy running around in shorts? I know Eddie wants at least four.

He's great for old-time explorer types. I'm thinking Indiana Jones' sidekick.

Or a UPS driver. I wouldn't be surprised if someone makes a DAK soldat out of him.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Look for them in the same box set that has D-V, Kwinn and Eco-Warriors Clean Sweep.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Don't forget Lifeline. Since the movie is over 70% filmed they will push it ahead and get the toys out sooner. There goes that wave. ;)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Don't forget Lifeline. Since the movie is over 70% filmed they will push it ahead and get the toys out sooner. There goes that wave. ;)

Lifeline - red and white paint + olive drab and black paint + G.I. Joe: Retaliation packaging = Winning.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I would not mind him in the least showing up in the movie line. Hell, put him in a set of Wally World exclusive 2-packs.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Question:

Do you guys all laugh at how GI Joe fans bitch and whine all the time? I do.

When will Data Viper be released?

What variant will Kwinn get at SDCC?

Seriously though, anything guys?

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
So… do we really even have to ask a question or can we just troll them? Because if they're not answering anything we want to know, I say just troll them.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If anyone has got a serious question they should have the opportunity to ask it, but yeah, they're trolling us so we should troll them a little in return. :D

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
What should we troll then? I'll ask the 7 pack question but more how they came about deciding to do those sets.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Question:

Do you guys all laugh at how GI Joe fans bitch and whine all the time? I do.

When will Data Viper be released?

What variant will Kwinn get at SDCC?

Seriously though, anything guys?

i like those...though the Kwinn almost seems serious and it'd be a throwaway since EVERY other site will ask that...

So… do we really even have to ask a question or can we just troll them? Because if they're not answering anything we want to know, I say just troll them.

this ^

Q. why do you even put on this Q&A charade when you don't even bother to answer questions and the rules for asking almost make it impossible to ask a question at all?

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
Can we play Jeopardy? We'll give Hasbro a statement, and they give us the answer:

Ex:

Us: "Second Quarter 2012"
Hasbro: "What is: When will we be releasing the Data Viper?"

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
Just as long as they don't have those freakin' missle launchers.

Q: Will the movie toys have those freaking missle launchers?