GI Joe Q&A answer (yes, answer)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Do it!

Also Retaliation figures: PoC detail or GTFO?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
A. uuh, HELL YES!!...how the heck else do you think we get kids to buy this sh!t?"

follow up question

Q. do you really believe kids buy that sh!t?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
A: Not Really, but we used that excuse to answer K-Tiger's question about character heads packed with other character bodies.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
A: 3.75 kilos a day. Approx.

Q: "How much coke are your corporate guys up to these days?

Follow on:

A: Pretty horrible, really. It's gotten to the point where they only pick out neon greens and yellows. The same thing happened in the late '90s. Please save us.

Q: "Wow, that much coke? How is it working with guys like that?"

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
is there plans for a new toon now that we know renegades is truly cancelled. one more like resolute less the blood and deths. i mean look wise a updated version of there v1 looks and have been around for awhile.

will the movie line have non movie figs like the roc line did also have you dropped the spring loaded guns as the kids and us didn't care for them and where a huge waste of space and money.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think the non-movie canon figures question was asked, or maybe someone on the board here besides you wanted it asked.

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
I think the non-movie canon figures question was asked, or maybe someone on the board here besides you wanted it asked.

The non-movie figures question was asked last round...it was the question that was truncated and had (surprise surprise) "no answer".

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Yea, I kind of screwed up on the non movie question. I thought I put a question in when I sent it.

I'll go through the thread this weekend and see what we actually have to inquire about and see what you all like. So far there will be one about what brought on the decision for the multi packs.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Q3: Have File Cards been finalized yet for the 2nd movie line? Can we expect a more classic informative File Card then what we got during the Rise of Cobra line?