Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I'll work on it boss. :rolleyes:

I am a good bullshit artist so I'm hoping my skills will come in handy on this one.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
make sure if the "head" question gets asked that you say "besides the upcoming CC, SS, Sci-Fi" or they'll just give those examples...

i guess really, anyway you word it, the most likely answer will/would be simply "yes!"

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
make sure if the "head" question gets asked that you say "besides the upcoming CC, SS, Sci-Fi" or they'll just give those examples...

i guess really, anyway you word it, the most likely answer will/would be simply "yes!"

Yeah, add in a "can you give us any hints or sneak intel?" type disclaimer with that.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
MB said:
5:When roc 2 hits will we lose the other lines like last time? or will this time be dif to make as much money and let everyone pick what they want? as roc figs didnt do well at all.

2:When are you going to use the SDCC Destro suit body for updated Crimson Twins/Raptor/Crystal Ball?

6:When will HTS be up to date and keep stock in for more then a week. as there have been "new" items out of stock for mos or items that never got restocked. you should have everything in stock at all times. even more now with walmart dropping the line in most of there stores.

8:What is the likelihood that we will actually see all of what was shown at JoeCon at retail of some form?

REX: Thanks for not making a variant version of the "ultimate" Snake Eyes with different heads, and for instead packing in both heads. This seems to be a growing trend with Joe, and leaves better "variants" open to more extensive variants like the Marvel line has seen (i.e. deco changes, such as what you're planning with the upcoming Crocmaster and Blowtorch variants). It seems that the gear has also really been amped up for POC, and this is a great thing. Are multiple heads something that we can look forward to in future releases packed in with all the extra goodies (besides the amazing items shown at JoeCon like Sci-Fi, CC, Storm Shadow, etc)?

i went with 5, 2 and 8

the HTS question, like you said MR will prolly be a waste...but i also see the answer to the Rex question being "yes" in some form or another...either it'll be that short or something like, "yes, you will see something more like this in the future"...any further info like which characters is a pipe dream as we'll be lucky to not see half of what we are already expecting canceled

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
way to think it thru...

really, there are no good questions...wait, let me correct that...there is almost always no good ANSWERS...we can come up with the most bada$$ questions ever and end up with a "no" or "not planned, we'll look into it" or "stay tuned!" "have you seen the great stuff in the movie line?!"

its fun to come up with them, but so discouraging and frustrating come answer time

Last edited:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Gah what 12 idiots came up with these questions?

Seriously! We need to go to some other sites and steal ideas!

Well they have answered the suit question in the past. May be another throw away. In the recent Q&A there was a question on allspark that asked the ROSS question. Pretty interesting. They said "a ROSS buyer must really like GI Joe"

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Since H is fond of pointless figures give us the suit in the form of a Headman figure.

As for the Ross answer. No, they just can't find them anywhere else, you fucking morons.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I was hoping my Renegades question would have been picked. You know that no other joe sites will have the balls to ask it the way I did.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Yea but other places will have Renegades questions. Doesn't matter how you ask it they will still say "It's on hiatus"

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Some of the current Q&A replies that interested me are ones like this (from Parry Game Preserve):

Preserve: Does the team keep vintage figures and vehicles around the office, or do they prefer to be inspired by the new media of Renegades and the movie(s) to keep the ideas fresh, only dipping into the past for special projects?

Hasbro: Great question. Actually, it's a careful balance of both, at least for the design of the 30th anniversary. We do have a reserve of old vehicles as well as some recent releases. Oftentimes an old vehicle is "hacked up" to create a new vehicle. It is a strangely satisfying feeling to send a small plastic tank through the bandsaw, knowing that it's demise will lead to a new and possibly more awesome new vehicle.

They're ones that nobody else is going to ask. It also looks like they got decent feedback, too. Not saying this is exactly what we should submit, but it's a gauge of the replies that they can give.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Gah, $49.99 for the SDCC Skystriker? That's a pretty big jump from the reported retail of the regular version.

I love this one:

1)The Zarrana figures shown at Toy Fair are simply amazing, but why is it figures we have been requesting for years are only showing up as SDCC exclusives,will there be an increased production so there will be more to go around? Any update on TheSgt. Slaughter figure that we are supposed to be getting this fall?

A) Only showing up as exclusives? What about Lifeline? What about Sci-Fi? What about Kwinn? There are in fact some characters that we reserve for exclusives but we have been working very hard to get as many requested figures out into mainline. Keep your eyes open for great figures this Fall! Unfortunately, due to contract issues, Sarge will not be one of them.

Way to have some balls in the response. ;)

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
im happy i got one of my ? to be asked number 5 was mine. it will be nice to get a answer from them on that one. also when will we get the answers for these?

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
Some of the current Q&A replies that interested me are ones like this (from Parry Game Preserve):

Preserve: Does the team keep vintage figures and vehicles around the office, or do they prefer to be inspired by the new media of Renegades and the movie(s) to keep the ideas fresh, only dipping into the past for special projects?

Hasbro: Great question. Actually, it's a careful balance of both, at least for the design of the 30th anniversary. We do have a reserve of old vehicles as well as some recent releases. Oftentimes an old vehicle is "hacked up" to create a new vehicle. It is a strangely satisfying feeling to send a small plastic tank through the bandsaw, knowing that it's demise will lead to a new and possibly more awesome new vehicle.

They're ones that nobody else is going to ask. It also looks like they got decent feedback, too. Not saying this is exactly what we should submit, but it's a gauge of the replies that they can give.

man i can tell you from my tour of hasbro last yr that they do have the new and old stuff on there desks .

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I'm still waiting on them too. I'll e mail them tomorrow but I think the holiday weekend may have messed things up. They said we got in this round so hopefully they didn't jive me. Fockers!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
If they do lets protest!

What are we going to do? Burn bras? :p

I don't see any up on other places yet so I'm wondering if they might be behind. Not sure how the other sites do it if they put them up right away or not.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Well I did get confirmation that things were delayed. They forgot to add me to the roster to notify about that but now we are on it. So go back to eating, at least until we see what the answers are.....