GIJCC 2014 Figure is...

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
No hole in my holster. Pistol doesn't fit.

You need to drill it out then.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
You would think premium figures would actually have some type of quality control.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
You would think premium figures would actually have some type of quality control.

This year's Con set is apparently rampant with missing parts and shitty paint apps. Mine was missing 4 pieces, and MW's friend says that every set he got had something missing from it. It's ridiculous. (Blame China!)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
This year's Con set is apparently rampant with missing parts and shitty paint apps. Mine was missing 4 pieces, and MW's friend says that every set he got had something missing from it. It's ridiculous. (Blame China!)

You get what you pay for...in this instance, "you" is the GIJCC...try and pinch pennies by using extra super cheap labor, you get extra super cheap results...

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I really wish I would have gotten CC this year but I couldn't bring myself to support the club.

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
QC isn't surprising, I ordered one of the Outback figs while it was on clearance earlier this year and got two left forearms on my fig. I ended up keeping it because it isn't that noticeable and it eliminated him having a shitty tribal tattoo.

Last edited:

HUNMARINE

Enlisted
Feb 6, 2014
Hungary

If they so...than what is the reason to overpay for an exlusives?
That's just not fair....on every level. :shakefist:

No offense Falcone...you're a great guy!

But for an example:
Just imagine...I will sell to you an awsome custom for 300 bucks. You pay..and in final you will recieve just a tiny bag full of sticky sh*t.
And answering your next question: What the h*ll? ...
I will just say: Sorry bro' - my Quality Control just f*cked up.

:explode:

P.S.: If my post is lets say "heavy" please delete it.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I'm still looking for a club member who hasn't already purchased their extras...

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
There is a limit?

1 per membership. Although they way overproduced the carded version since they allow a limit of like 3 or 4, except the stupid fucks have it listed for $60 now. :rolleyes:

*edit*
It's the signed version. :whatever: So you get a scribbled on, overpriced figure whose card is now ruined by some nameless voice actor.

They pulled that shit with the NF Lady Jaye. I got stuck with a signed one that she was asked to sign "for charity" and sold for like $50 on the club store instead.

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I may have an extra one, possibly 2. It depends on whether FedEx and the USPS deliver the goddamn things, and then if my local guy wants them. If not, I may be able to at least hook up one person.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I'd be interested (after Mojo).

Haha, why would you be after him? You PMed me first yesterday, you goob. :wave:

I'll keep you 2 posted, I'll keep you both (Fogger and WVMojo) on my shortlist for now, after this local guy. He's been asking me for months to hook him up if the bagged CCs went on sale, though, and he's usually good with helping me out on other shit.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Haha, why would you be after him? You PMed me first yesterday, you goob. :wave:

I'll keep you 2 posted, I'll keep you both (Fogger and WVMojo) on my shortlist for now, after this local guy. He's been asking me for months to hook him up if the bagged CCs went on sale, though, and he's usually good with helping me out on other shit.

He posted in the thread first! I didn't know. :hijack::tinfoil:

Hell, I was trying to PM Monkeywrench anyway but didn't realize it until later.

Last edited: