Green Lantern's Hal Jordan head used for G.I. Joes???

JMM82

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2011
St. Louis, Mo.
Has anyone used a Hal Jordan head to customize any G.I. Joes?

I did see one of these HJ figures at Wal Mart that didn't have a green face mask. Looks like a decent head sculpt, but I'm not sure how easy or difficult it is to take the head off, as I didn't buy one because of the price, since it was more than just the figure.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I started a Wade Wilson custom from the Wolverine movie, but haven't gotten very far on it.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Just so much $$$ for a head and some gear. I couldn't pull the trigger.

same here...found one the other day, was walking up to the register, but just couldnt bring myself to plunk down the $$$ for such little fodder

JMM82

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2011
St. Louis, Mo.
Well, I sprung the 8 bucks and bought a Hal Jordan figure. The head came off fairly easy, and so I did a head swap and made him into Spc. Altitude. I didn't think that the original Altitude head looked that great anyway, plus it's the same head as the 25th Anniv. Oktober Guard Officer Red Star (the head/face looks more like a Russian to me, IMHO. And, no, I don't mean that in a bad way).

Plus, the Hal Jordan head/face has more of a younger swagger look about him, especially since the last line of Spc. Altitude's filecard says, "His only problem is that his ego is about as big as the Grand Canyon." The original Spc. Altitude face didn't have that cocky look to him, at least not to me.

So I'm happy with my purchase and the new and improved Spc. Altitude.

Last edited: