HeelJoe Photography

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I was hoping that Boris coat would work on a Joe. Gonna have to see if there's one hidden at my TrU.

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Created this dio this morning, setting the scenes and scenario for my next few episodes of Don't Trust Anyone.

And the reveal which I know everyone loves...

PROVOST

Colonel in Chief
Officer Club
Jun 28, 2011
Terra Australis

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Thank you all for viewing & commenting but I can only take credit for the dio set up & the photography as the legend that is Meddatron made the buildings with exception to the PTE buildings. All buildings have an American vibe/theme. I am getting more buildings from Med this summer :D

Shadowwarrior I live abroad in another country so unfortunately you & your tight jeans can't come over.

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
Thank you all for viewing & commenting but I can only take credit for the dio set up & the photography as the legend that is Meddatron made the buildings with exception to the PTE buildings. All buildings have an American vibe/theme. I am getting more buildings from Med this summer :D

Shadowwarrior I live abroad in another country so unfortunately you & your tight jeans can't come over.

Only £6.50 in the bridge mate :L

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Wait what? You're commenting on the legs/trousers... tisk tisk, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones you tight jeans wearing mofo! :D

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Thanks for the comments. These are just shots from the last two episodes of my diocom that I posted over the weekend.