Hemtt Gun Trucks...wip

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave::salute:Hello Fellow Fighters....up for another project ?, mmmm....?
What I'm about to make are for these two guy's here( I'll let them introduce themselves if they want to), will be an accumulation of all the skills I've attained in the last yr.....

The Hemtt Gun Truck.........by me.

What I'm making them out of.

Stay tuned for more.......:wave:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyMBwEM4N1o[/ame]

BTW - where are the updates? Is this thing done yet?

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nothing to see, yet. Just a illustration of a HEMMT and a pic of fabrication supplies.

HUNMARINE

Enlisted
Feb 6, 2014
Hungary
Great idea...it has a straight lines so less problems with bending the plastic. I will really looking to the back crain...and the weapons. And of course a gun truck is always a good base for your own detalization...like the red skull on your MRAP 6x6....You're a truly master Digler...thx for sharing your WIPs and letting us learn.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave:HFF...so here are a few pics of the measurement process that I''ve done for the side portion of it. Next is the width as I have height and length...(ok Eddie...go on....). I imagine the same as the Cougar about 11cm...round there.

Stay tuned for more....:salute:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
:wave:HFF...so here are a few pics of the measurement process that I''ve done for the side portion of it. Next is the width as I have height and length...(ok Eddie...go on....). I imagine the same as the Cougar about 11cm...round there.

Stay tuned for more....:salute:

Awesome! So once you have the tire sized, just scale off the image and transfer it to the concept board or what ever that is.

Brilliant

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Where do you get your tires? Are they RC tires or cast copies. I need to get me some... tires, that is.