Hemtt Gun Trucks...wip

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:salute: HFF...I'm casting away again....

The Wheels/Tires/Axles

Stay tuned for more....:wave:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Can you imagine how much ammo you could haul on a HEMTT for that bullet hose?

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:salute: Hello Fellow Fighters...so I'm almost half done the build, I'm just waiting on some funds to continue. The cab and the engine cowling are next then the little details like trim on the back box, the extra armor in the back, and so on. Only one pic as they are pretty simple in the back.

Stay tuned for more.....:wave:

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave:Hello Fellow Fighters....had some complications with the cab, if I make it exactly(or really close) to the right scale, there will not be enough room for our joes in gear. I made it just a few mm bigger here and there so here is the final cab excursions.

Stay tuned for more.....AND DON'T FORGET YOUR TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:salute:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That needs to be painted on the side of one of these ^^^^^

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
These trucks were built in the next town over from me. It's about time one was made in 1:18.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave::wave:Hello Fellow Fighters....ok so I've been working on the seating pos. for the driver and pas/gunner seats. The window frame for the front is also installed....

next is the dash and center console steering wheel....then the roof...doors....my goal for pics on sunday night is the dash/console and the roof in place. I'm back...stay tuned for more....:salute: