gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Reference pics of them coming off the line that glossy?

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
I introduce to you..................'The Hemtt gun truck' by Digler and his Skunkwurks crew.

Thanks to a fan....I remembered to put gas and brake pedals in......

So I'll wait until the 'owner' gives me the go-ahead for the muddy version or not.......I'll do a little dio when I'm able to finish the 'Devils' rivals....if my 'shipment ever comes in.........................stay tuned for more.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Holy.....that is just plain AWESOME!!!! You'll also have a shipment coming from me soon too.:thumbsup:

Great photos too.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I introduce to you..................'The Hemtt gun truck' by Digler and his Skunkwurks crew.

Thanks to a fan....I remembered to put gas and brake pedals in......

So I'll wait until the 'owner' gives me the go-ahead for the muddy version or not.......I'll do a little dio when I'm able to finish the 'Devils' rivals....if my 'shipment ever comes in.........................stay tuned for more.

:eek:

:thumbsup:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
THAT was the description I was looking for.

Accurately-depicted EFP damage FTW!

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave: HFF....this is the last update and I'll be on the the next truck....thank you all for sticking It out with me here. This work has been received with open arms from all sites that I posted pics. Here are some pics I'll only share here and FB.....enjoy.

Well....they didn't break anything so....good job boys. Nice front page too folks. Stay tuned for the next one.....since ya know how they go together now, the updates for the truck won't come as much as the first one. Don't worry my face book page is updated with lots of stuff all the time(even more that here, where I've been spending most of my time).

Stay tuned Fellow Fighters....there is much more to come................:eek::popcorn:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
:wave: HFF....this is the last update and I'll be on the the next truck....thank you all for sticking It out with me here. This work has been received with open arms from all sites that I posted pics. Here are some pics I'll only share here and FB.....enjoy.

Well....they didn't break anything so....good job boys. Nice front page too folks. Stay tuned for the next one.....since ya know how they go together now, the updates for the truck won't come as much as the first one. Don't worry my face book page is updated with lots of stuff all the time(even more that here, where I've been spending most of my time).

Stay tuned Fellow Fighters....there is much more to come................:eek::popcorn:

I like the dirty version better.

Great dio shots!

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wow! just incredible everything. The forced focus with the building in the background is unreal.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm just going to leave this here. You all know what to do: