House Wars/Battles

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
fuck, I posted those silly At-At pictures under the wrong thread, I forgot about this one.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Joes by the Crocs! Joes by the Crocs!

Tracker

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
seriously good posing and props y'all have going

like the viper and IG on the page 4

cool shot with cap Blowtorch

Last edited:

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
More adventures. What was meant to be a simple raid on a suspected Rebel safe house has turned into a disastrous massacre for both Imperial and Rebel troops. Civilians, Rebels, and Imperial soldiers lay dead in the streets.

An Imperial trooper looks over the carnage from the imperial walker, shocked by the display of violence while also contemplating an escape.

Luke Skywalker and Wedge Antilles managed to flank and board the walker, forcing the few remaining Imperial soldiers to surrender.

The crew in the cockpit find themselves in a bad situation. With the walker immobile due to enemy boarding a subordinate talks down to his commander. The commander, angered with his remarks of his commanders incompetence, threatens to shoot him. The subordinate smirks knowing that the command window thingy is lazer proof (or is it? who's incompetent now?)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
thats the crappy gas one that works whenever the heck it feels like...stupid...doesnt matter, i like the smell of the wood burning one in the living room better...

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Did you photoshop that bird Ed? fishing line? Thats cool, I never shoot the birds cause I can't do stuff like this.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
there ya go

just looked through the thread. I should take some more lol. been not so much in the mood to go out side. Too damn hot.

Last edited:

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011

Damn .. I have more to contribute than I thought.

I'll save the rest for later. Don't wanna flood the place.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
well that and its such an awesome picture :D

lay him on the carpet and take pic...just not gonna look as cool as that pic