Iceberg is coming!

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
The real question is, did you renew your sub yet?

Nope, not yet! :whatever:

Step 1. Take the fig out of the package...keep it...smash bubble a bit

Step 2. Take a couple accessories out and just throw them in the box loose

Step 3. Smash the box it's being returned in a bit...maybe there's a small whole in it the figure could've possible slipped out of

see how they like it...a$$holes...and don't for a second feel guilty about it...they are making YOU pay to ship it back?!...F*@#. Off. "The Club".

Get that thing insured and delivery confirmation...they are the kinda d!cks to say "sorry, we never got it :("

I'm literally sending it back to them in the same goddamn box they sent it to me in. And yeah, I'm doing delivery confirmation.

Hellion42

Meat Shield
May 1, 2013
Side 7
I got a box today from the club. I video'd the opening just in case the Priority Mail box (delivered by FedEx, does the club cheap out on EVERYTHING?) contained something that was in mangled condition. Turns out it was just the last FFS1 wave. So there's still hope yet for me to receive an Iceberg whose card was crushed by someone's spoiled kid or whichever careless fuck packs some of their boxes. I'm half expecting it to be delivered in a too-large box with a bit of paper in there, and both it and the deck of cards banging around freely.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Step 1. Take the fig out of the package...keep it...smash bubble a bit

Step 2. Take a couple accessories out and just throw them in the box loose

Step 3. Smash the box it's being returned in a bit...maybe there's a small whole in it the figure could've possible slipped out of

see how they like it...a$$holes...and don't for a second feel guilty about it...they are making YOU pay to ship it back?!...F*@#. Off. "The Club".

Get that thing insured and delivery confirmation...they are the kinda d!cks to say "sorry, we never got it :("

My post office, at least, won't take damaged packages for shipping, for this very reason.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Yet they'll damage them while they're in their care :rolleyes:...boobs...

I didn't think about that... My local PO is full of incompetent assholes, so it's a toss up if they'd be incompetent and accept a damaged box that they destroyed on the way to me, or if they'd be assholes and make me get a new box to ship a fucked-up package back in.

Hellion42

Meat Shield
May 1, 2013
Side 7
Or just use a properly-sized box with the proper amount of void-fill, just to make it 100% clear that all of the damage happed going the other way.

Hellion42

Meat Shield
May 1, 2013
Side 7
"It's bent because that's more ARAH APPROPRIATE!!

You FUCKERS WANTED THEM TO BE ARAH ACCURATE!!"

I happily would have traded the ARAH-accurate card condition for an ARAH-accurate paint job. One without blinding greens, and with detail.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Just got an email from the Club Store about their "Summer Clearance Sale" and those carded and loose Icebergs are STILL in the store, along with all the FSS1.0 undesirables.

That's proof right there that the Iceberg figure is the worst modern figure they've made in the last 5 years.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Just got an email from the Club Store about their "Summer Clearance Sale" and those carded and loose Icebergs are STILL in the store, along with all the FSS1.0 undesirables.

That's proof right there that the Iceberg figure is the worst modern figure they've made in the last 5 years.

#Fact

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

Zero people on the planet are surprised...jeeze what a turd (not a racist joke)

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
Or maybe the missing coat/skirt piece?

anyone cast that yet? (from arctic Snake Eyes)

I found a better fur scarf

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
anyone cast that yet? (from arctic Snake Eyes)

I found a better fur scarf

I just sent a kit off to Jesse to cast. It has everything but the head, which I didn't include because Darkwynter asked me not to, since it's a mix of a Star Wars head with the Slayer/Angelforge hat from their Frostbite.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Did you leave room in the collar thing for the straps of the holster to run under it?...or will the holster make the collar sit higher?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Did you leave room in the collar thing for the straps of the holster to run under it?...or will the holster make the collar sit higher?

The Iceberg parts I sent were the harness I made that looks more like his vintage one from cobbling together a few pieces, the collar I sculpted (it's small and fits around the neck just fine with the harness) and a waist-skirt from Arctic SE. So in theory, all folks would need is the head of their choice.

I really wanted to cast the head that I modded together, but I respect DW's wishes on that one to not copy it.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
The Iceberg parts I sent were the harness I made that looks more like his vintage one from cobbling together a few pieces, the collar I sculpted (it's small and fits around the neck just fine with the harness) and a waist-skirt from Arctic SE. So in theory, all folks would need is the head of their choice.

I really wanted to cast the head that I modded together, but I respect DW's wishes on that one to not copy it.

How about having it in the Angelforge shop?

ShipShape1983

Its THAT guy...
Sep 17, 2013
NJ
Would be neat to have a kit made to perfect the existing Iceberg.

I used a collar piece from ROC SE and the skirt from Zartan

and the head is ROC Repeater with a hat and goggles added

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Don't quote me on this, but Jesse very well may have a kit coming soon…

Not long ago I sent off several parts to him for casting, and if cast as proper pieces (instead of the base materials I used) should work pretty well. Again, in theory… They at least worked for me on my custom.

That's if my pieces took to casting. (I've been busy and so has Jesse, so I haven't gotten confirmation on it.)