Indiana Jones Line

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Anyone know what the demand is like these days for the Indiana Jones stuff (recent stuff, not vintage).

I saw the Cargo truck is going for $50+ now on eBay!

Somewhere in storage I have tons of IJ stuff, figures, vehicles, the two-packs, motorcycles etc. Trying to figure if its worth digging them out to sell them.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Meh, only the fabric cargo truck is worth the time. I don't think anyone really dug the figures since they hit clearance. You may just want to unload them all at once and just get them done if you get rid of them. Just do the cargo truck separately or throw it in the mix for something to entice people.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They were horribly articulated. We need not even go into Hasbro's killing of the line with terrible Crystal Skull figures and terrible case packs. Still, useful accessories abound (Chalice of Kali, i need you), and the German motorcycle is dead useful, as well.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I need about 50 of them. Alright, not nearly so many but a couple-3 would be nice.

Lunchbox

No Bucks No Buck Rogers
Mar 14, 2011
Kansas
i would really like to get a german motorcycle. they arent very accurate but its the closets thing that i have ever seen to an R75.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
If you have any Cairo thugs, Cairo swordsman or Monkey man (the guy with the monkey and eye patch), I'm interested...but it may be another month before I have the $$$.