JOE 2 the movie

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
maybe thats why they got the rock as kids know him from his crap kids movies lol. time will tell im not going to go see it thats for sure unless the trailers are killer.

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
im curious though, they have cast Jinx and Lady Jaye to be in the movie, and there is a rumor that the baroness is back too, but hasbro has repeated over and over that female figures do not sell well, hence the bs of sending zarana to be a con exclusive. Wonder if the movie line will have lots of female figures, or if they will not make any of jinx , lady jaye and baroness. If females really sell so terribly, why even put any females in the film.............lol

gottah love hasbro logic

xhairs

Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
im curious though, they have cast Jinx and Lady Jaye to be in the movie, and there is a rumor that the baroness is back too, but hasbro has repeated over and over that female figures do not sell well, hence the bs of sending zarana to be a con exclusive. Wonder if the movie line will have lots of female figures, or if they will not make any of jinx , lady jaye and baroness. If females really sell so terribly, why even put any females in the film.............lol

gottah love hasbro logic

im with you look how fast she sold out and the other chicks in the line. oh and how well helix sold hasbro has to realize we want chick in the line and it could get little girls in to the line.

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
totally agree with that, all the female figures in the roc line got my daughters interested in collecting gi joe figures. I would love to see what research they base their idea that female figures don't sell on.

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
My favorite part was when the ice from the polar caps sank to the bottom of the sea....

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
OH. By far the biggest thing that pissed me off about the whole movie (Go figure) was in the very beginning when they were leaving the base in the convoy and the damn CGI Apache's flew like 10 feet over their heads weaving down into a canyon.

UGH.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
didn't have a plan but I did hate every single thing about Breaker from his look, natinality, lines, the way he acted.... everything!

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
what i did like about ROC..........Hmm

have to really think about it, i did like the portrayal of zartan, although i really hated what they had him wearing. snake eyes was good, probably the only good member for the joe team, the rest of them were hideous. I liked storm shadow, but i wish he would have had his mask on. Not sure other than that if i liked anything else.

xhairs

Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
My favorite part was when the ice from the polar caps sank to the bottom of the sea....

omg that was so bad or how they forced in the one liners about the 70s joes with the real hair and kung fu grip. oh how CC and baroness where bor and sis and duke was going to be there inlaw.

or how duke bribed his way into the joes. the stupid nano crap.

thelegoguy

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
The parts I liked...hmmmm:
-Baroness's outfit...or at least how the actress wore it
-Scarlett was hot
-That they actually used an MRAP in the beginning

Those were the highlights for me. =(

Freedom

Solo Operative
*sigh* Here we go again...RoC was TWO years ago! Get over it already. RoC is the future of G.I.Joe! Like it or get a new hobby! You're just a bunch of trolls!

Oh wait. I thought this was that other site. RoC SUCKED!

What I didn't like the most about RoC:
Any scene with Channing Tatum in it.

Ray Park as Snake-Eyes, despite the lips and molded muscles, was the best part of RoC.

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
*sigh* Here we go again...RoC was TWO years ago! Get over it already. RoC is the future of G.I.Joe! Like it or get a new hobby! You're just a bunch of trolls!

Oh wait. I thought this was that other site. RoC SUCKED!

What I didn't like the most about RoC:
Any scene with Channing Tatum in it.

Ray Park as Snake-Eyes, despite the lips and molded muscles, was the best part of RoC.

which site do you mean, seems like that was the take most of the major G.I.Joe boards took at the time,its like they were getting paid to cow tow to promoting the movie. and it lead to many many bannings....lol

that being said ROC nearly ended the line. And i can guarantee you if G.I.Joe 2 is not markedly better than ROC, i would expect G.I.Joe to go away for quite a while. Here is hoping for the best.

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
there was a casting call put out by G.I.Joe 2 for African American Twin females under the age of 10. Rumor has it Tomax and Xamot may be portrayed as African American females in the film. It is hard to imagine what other "twin" characters they could be casting for.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
there was a casting call put out by G.I.Joe 2 for African American Twin females under the age of 10. Rumor has it Tomax and Xamot may be portrayed as African American females in the film. It is hard to imagine what other "twin" characters they could be casting for.

I swear to god! If they make the twins black 10 year old girls.....

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I love how Joe fans heard that casting call and automatically assumed it was Tomax and Xamot.

CAPT. GRID-IRON

SerpentorsLair Commander
Jul 25, 2011
serpentorslair.info
after some consideration, and discussion with my wife, she made the point that because there are certain regulations on how long they can shoot at a time with a child actor, that a lot of times they hire twins to play the same role, so they can swap them out and get more shooting in that way, like the olsen twins on full house. I really didn't even consider this thought when i read about the casting call.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That was my first assumption.

Of course, they probably will be Tomax and Xamot, and the bitchfest will be delicious.

duffmann

Duff Beer Mascot
Jun 19, 2011
Fallbrook
i thought tomax and xomat are little girls are they not? they sure fight like ones in the cartoon.

Last edited: