JOE CON FLORIDA 2011

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
well from what i was told she snaped witch i think we all would of and the hotel refunded her cash for the room. i would of made them pay for my stuff and let me stay for free and fire those stupid ass cleaning crew. she was able to save some stuff but most was destroyed by beer and the crew ripped up alot of the stuff. it was bad what they did they are supposed to take stuff like that to lost and found!!!!!!!

Last edited:

A.V.A.C.

Beezlebuberator
Mar 16, 2011
A laboratory trash bin.
well from what i was told she snaped witch i think we all would and the hotel refunded her cash for the room. i would of made them pay for my stuff and let me stay for free and fire those stupid ass cleaning crew. she was able to save some stuff but most was destroyed by beer and the crew ripped up alot of the stuff. it was bad what they did they are supposed to take to lost and found!!!!!!!

That sums it up. That could of happened to any of us. From what heard, she left the room for 5 minutes, and came back to a nightmare. Her soiled loot was found in a dumpster.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Wow. Did she recover them?

I'd kill a mofo.

I probably would as well, given that it was easily over 500 dollars worth of stuff once everything is factored together (say nothing of the trip expenses and hotel room to acquire everything at the convention).

Saw that on another Sssite. Wondered What happened about that. No one really addressed it or commented that I came across...

Just wish some of the exclusive would go down a bit....:(

As would I, but given the scarce numbers, prices will remain high for a while.

What did she do X? I didn't see any details on the repercussions of it. I would not be very stoked to say the least.

You are too non-violent for my tastes, man.

;)

Was she hiding them in the trashcan? That's really messed up. Wonder if she was just robbed and thought they tossed them out.

Who knows.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I see Ravage was meant to come with a PoC Baroness. I'd like to see the concept for her.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
So, Mauler redeco (not digging, but would like the mold), and a, um, is that a new Flagg? Well shit my trousers, ROC. Thanks for bombing. Not sure if I'd have bought a Flagg due to space, but it would probably tempt me into getting it. And that Cobra reuse of the Pit looks pretty sweet, much better than the Pit itself.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
that blue mauler? *hangs head in shame of Hasbro*

the IG set looks kinda cool though...

the Flagg?...more than likely woulda been as well constructed as the PITT...sooooo, not good...and does it look likr the midget of the aircraft carriers?...i'm i know it'd be under scaled, but it looks stumpy in a way that makes it look like a little person

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Didn't one of the Mauler molds break way back when the Club was doing the "Tanks for the Memories" set?

Is this supposed to indicate that they fixed it, or does this proposed Mauler release predate the damage?

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
your right K i think it was BS about it breaking. i would love to see them update it to hold 3 figs this time. as i loved the mold and then when they updated it to make the Equalizer.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
better late than never?

great write up AVAC...the inserts and back of the cards were definitly awesome for drooling over, dreaming of the next "guy" on my wish list...

Last edited:

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Hey now Edward, that was my fault, not the Dear Leader. I like to lavish in the past, and be a late gifter and it seems my tuberculosis gonorrhea encephalitis has crippled my writing hand. It's genetic and covered by the government, so suck it. :)

So that's where Blanket got it from.... :rolleyes: