Kaiyodo skeleton capsule toys

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I see the left arm is a separate piece, and if it's anything like the gashapon I've encountered it's a keyed peg, so it won't rotate, but how do you think it would look with the hand resting up on her belly?

She's kind of stiff, but I think she could pull off a recumbent pose if I modified the head enough.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I think the hand would look like she's trying to shake your hand. The hand is laying across the side kinda strange. originally she was holding a sword behind her back. I'd test it,but the torso is already in a mold box waiting on mcfly to come out:D. I'll have copies of this torso to cut up next weekend. I think I'll lop the arms off at the shoulders. the chest could be grafted to another torso? possible pairing with my resized spider Gwen lower?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Possibly. I could use a copy of the whole shebang, sans head, of course.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
What's this space chick in wheelchair you talkin' bout??

No picture if it's XXX, I'm at work. :(

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
What's this space chick in wheelchair you talkin' bout??

No picture if it's XXX, I'm at work. :(

I don't think XXX is possible with these figures. The worst you're gonna see is R:,and I blacked out the nips in my pics!:trollface:

I think it's what Rider said?

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!

I feel dirty, but this was the better image. :)

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
It's difficult to take the moral high ground when we're all standing in the mud:trollface:

Middle one

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I'd love to make robotech customs using parts from her.

I'll be pouring copies of the hands&damaged skulls this weekend. I'll post them up when I'm done. It would be really easy to copy these skeletons,I just don't see the point at the $30 for 6 pumpkin nightmare skeletons. I have the bone colored one too! He's pretty neat looking.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
My argument in favor of casting at least the long bones and rib cage is that I'd be willing to use them for projects over taking parts from the complete, real-deal skeleton.

Just my opinion.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I'm STILL waiting on my pumpkin nightmare skeletons!! Even my black&white robots beat them here! forgot about the hands&head sets I bought after,had shipped to a middle man,reboxed,then shipped to me from Japan!

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Yep, same here. I guess they weren't kidding about the "slow boat from China" saying.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Got em'

Wife sent me the pic. I poured a few sets of hands yesterday. hopefully they match these guys.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Idk if there's extra since I pour per need instead of just pour till the mold fails. each pour is two pair of trigger hands,a pair of grip hands,and a pair of open hands. I also made molds of the damaged heads,and 4 weapons. The pistol,smg,assault rifle,and one of the sniper rifles.

Once I get time I'll put what I got in my BST. just been side tracked with my other hobby unrelated to toys.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
September 28th,eBay,seller: sgnmjet

They just showed up in today's mail...so,almost a month!!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Everything I ordered has arrived now,lol. I even have the robot accessories sets:trollface:

Here's some salt for that wound Dropship!!

My wave 1 who obtained robots I ordered almost a month ago

My wave 3 who obtained robots,weight set,and interrogation room set I had shipped Friday from Japan!

:trollface:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Finally got my skeletons yesterday! Really like the detail and articulation. The only problems I have are I'm not sure I have the upper arm bones situated right, the neck and spine aren't straight, giving them weird curvatures of the spine. I've tried fidgeting with them but worry that too much of that and I'll break them.

And now I see I REALLY need some weapon gripping hands.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014

:trollface:

I have molds of the possession hands,and the grip hands...gotta order more plastic tho. KT is getting the first runs tho. I'll make a bunch tho I assure you.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Looks like there is a guy called "Demon Creations" on FB that's offering copies of these skeletons at $6 + shipping.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Looks like they also come with the gun holding hands.

And I found this line funny..."The capsule figure skating of the noisy cricket."

God bless bad translations!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
These are due in July. Nothing here I can't recreate with already-existing accessories, but cool nevertheless.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They should. Been over a year since they last released the skeletons.

Last edited:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
And I'm STILL trying to get gun holding hands for my skeles. There's a guy on FB that supposedly has them, but every time I contact them, they give me the run-a-round.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
And I'm STILL trying to get gun holding hands for my skeles. There's a guy on FB that supposedly has them, but every time I contact them, they give me the run-a-round.

I had the ones that came with the modern weapons...think I dumped them in the HissTank FodderBox that we have going around. I should get it back soon and can look to see if they are still there. Or I can ask the box organizer if he took them out. Had I known I could have hooked you up long ago

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Well, that's how it always goes, right? If you think of it, or if the box comes back your way and the hands are there, yes please let me know!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well, that's how it always goes, right? If you think of it, or if the box comes back your way and the hands are there, yes please let me know!
That's another sad thing about Contraband disappearing. He had those fuckers cast-up.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I wonder if part of the reason why he disappeared is that people kept harassing him to cast/shrink/sell castings.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Probably, though it sounded like he had some dumpster fires brewing on the home front as well.