Marauder's "Mission Cases"

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
once the ROC stuff hit clearance in my area I actually stocked up on those SS's, mostly the plain whit ones but I think I have 2 in the version 2 camo and I have 2 from the ninja battle sets with the red jacket and grey pants. The only thing id the head seems a tad on the small side.
Yeah the cardboard does have a glossy finish to it so depending on the angle and lighting you will get some glare. I wish their were still photography studios around here so I could develop my own film and prints like I used to in HS then I could almost elimante any glare with a little manipulation.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
once the ROC stuff hit clearance in my area I actually stocked up on those SS's, mostly the plain whit ones but I think I have 2 in the version 2 camo and I have 2 from the ninja battle sets with the red jacket and grey pants. The only thing id the head seems a tad on the small side.
Yeah the cardboard does have a glossy finish to it so depending on the angle and lighting you will get some glare. I wish their were still photography studios around here so I could develop my own film and prints like I used to in HS then I could almost elimante any glare with a little manipulation.

Film? What is this "film" you speak of? ;)

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
I know everything is digital now, not that it doesnt make for great pictures and you can immediately see how your shot came out. But it just doesnt have the same soul to it

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I know. I'm just raggin'. I like it so that I can rifle off a million shots and if I don't like them I can shoot some more.

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
Dont get me wrong digital is an awesome medium and I use my digital for almost everything. But if I go to a car show or or am doing scenery I take both. If I'm shooting film its always B/W. The digital gives me a great color pic and also a reference for when I develop my B/W print for shadows and everything. The only problem is I dont have the space or money for my own darkroom and the places near me closed up so its almost impossible for me to shoot, develop and print my own film.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Looks like they're getting ready to announce series #6, according to Facebook. Some bits:

Yes, once we get the issues with Series #6 settled & released. Hope to get out our "rubber" series that will have belts,holsters, headgear, backpack, sheaths & other "non-weapon" gear. MJ

Yes, the Bren "almost" made the final cut for Series #6. It was a TOUGH decision (it is such a cool looking weapon and a personal favorite). In order to FINALLY get the series back on track, we had to trim the selection from almost 30 items down to around 12 items (not counting "new" scopes, grips, silencers, clips, etc). Hope to post the final list shortly.

The FAL is one of the final candidates..but we have to "trim" the series down from almost 30 items to around 12, due to prototype & other issues, to try and FINALLY get the series released. So if the FAL misses the final cut, it is still a candidate for a the next series.

In Series #6 there is a "modular" European style grenade launcher attachment.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
No way the FAL should be cut, and there's a total of what, 1 Bbi British para out there?

So unless they've got a "Bren Girl" figure in the works the Bren can get to the back of the line.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Keep waiting, you ponce!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Have him cool his heels in a Koncentrationsläger for a while and he'll have a sufficient attitude adjusting and accept any weapon he's handed.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I'm not sure that's going to calm him down. Plus I'm tired of looking at him carry that dinky Sten-look-alike that I got off the RoC Lamprey Officer.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ha!

Anyway, this really isn't new news. We knew they were having some kind of issue and it reads like it's not really resolved as of yet.

I'll be happy when he announces the line up, as that means it's actually gonna happen. Though the grenade launcher is easy to figure out, probably an AC36 or M320, both by H&K.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
At least I'll have something new to order now.

I need more diversity in my weapons.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Apparentry ( Kim Jong Il speak) there is gonna be an announcement aboot (Canuckistani speak) Wave VI in a few days, hurray!

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
I want a FAL, Need a FAL, There better be a damn FAL! I have 6 Joes that I would like to make that need this weapon.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Not gonna be happy if a FAL got bumped for another lame M4 variant.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Where's the info on this wave? I've looked at the facebook page, but don't see anything there, nor on the website.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Umm, it's not out yet. I clearly stated "in a few days".

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Umm, it's not out yet. I clearly stated "in a few days".

Yes...I caught that. I'm talking about THIS.

Looks like they're getting ready to announce series #6, according to Facebook. Some bits:

Yes, once we get the issues with Series #6 settled & released. Hope to get out our "rubber" series that will have belts,holsters, headgear, backpack, sheaths & other "non-weapon" gear. MJ

Yes, the Bren "almost" made the final cut for Series #6. It was a TOUGH decision (it is such a cool looking weapon and a personal favorite). In order to FINALLY get the series back on track, we had to trim the selection from almost 30 items down to around 12 items (not counting "new" scopes, grips, silencers, clips, etc). Hope to post the final list shortly.

The FAL is one of the final candidates..but we have to "trim" the series down from almost 30 items to around 12, due to prototype & other issues, to try and FINALLY get the series released. So if the FAL misses the final cut, it is still a candidate for a the next series.

In Series #6 there is a "modular" European style grenade launcher attachment.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Eh, unless it has a folding buttplate as well i'm not interested. I'll wait till the wave comes out, because AKMs and TDI Vectors are really something i want in multiples, but over all not a whole lot to fire me up.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
I would love to see MJ make an SKS. I just think it would look cool for some troopers to have instead of that SVD all the damn time.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think Cobra Troopers get SVDs because Hasbro continues perpetuate a 29 year old fuck up for the sake of nostalgia.

That said, I'd go for an SKS. More interesting choice than some of the items in wave 6. You'll notice, however, that Marauder doesn't do non-pistol grip firearms, hence no non-exotic sniper rifles or shotguns.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
95% of Joe figures won't hold them correctly, so i imagine they'd be slow sellers.

The new wrist articulation, while not being as good as designing the hand to have a rifle grip, at least makes it possible for them to hold them. I don't imagine we'll see those things until the new wrists become universal.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
He could profit from that and make the correct hands or team up with SDS. This is just wishful thinking though...

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I recently got a btach of weapons from MJ, very happy with them. i got 12 Pulse rifles, mini Gatling, Dreadnok style sawblade rifle, dreadnok style melee knife rifle, night ops sniper rifle, Couple of AK's - both folding and wooden stocks. Really happy with them all, I love the Nok weapons. Stormrider finally has a kick butt weapon.

Found the Nok weapons on the Ebay store, not at main store.