Marvel Infinite 2014

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wave 11 Thanos, innit? The left-hand one is comic pack, middle is SDCC.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
NYCC preview pics!

https://twitter.com/The_Spectre_DK

Action Figure Insider » NYCC 2014: Hasbro’s Twas the Night Before Party Reveals (UPDATED!!) (UPDATED AGAIN!!!)

2014 NYCC: Hasbro Pre-Con Media Event - Avengers Age Of Ultron, Marvel Legends & Marvel Infinite - Figures - MarvelousNews.com

Oh and Hasbro says
There will be an entire 2.5" scale line for the Avengers 2 movie.
translation we are saving you money by not making the figures you wanted.

Dear Hasbro,

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I'm with Eddie, I need about 20 of those sheenas. That's the first MU female head sculpt that doesn't look derp-tastic. It might even be better than the one good Black Widow head sculpt in the avengers line. I'm impressed! So many customization possibilities as long as they don't package her so that she's a bow-legged cripple when you take her out of the blister.

The rest of the wave... I like the Beast sculpt, but I'll wait for the eventual TRU exclusive three pack that has the blue version everyone really wants. WTF. I assume this is the version we're getting b/c that's a look he had almost exclusively in old avengers comics. There are scant few gray beast appearances in x-men comics, and as we know, everything revolves around the avengers these days. :whatever:

I'll likely get the spidey villains b/c they're likely better than the old SHS version of Otto or whatever custom I'd make, but they don't really excite me. Just kinda average, but not bad.

I like the SW black offerings, but those were expected. I guess it's good to see they didn't botch them.

But I'll compete with Eddie for the Sheena population out there...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wonder if Rebels Kallus' helmet is removable. I've taken a shine to its Romanesque appearance. 5 PoA ANH Leia's head might be useful for something.

Not that I'll likely see any of it, because if there's a line with worst distribution than Marvel Infinite it's fucking Star Wars.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Kinda surprised to see a Sheena when we haven't yet seen a Ka-Zar (at least, widely - wasn't he an exclusive at some point?) but I'll be picking her up as well.

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
Had no clue that Sheena was even a Marvel property.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9aWo4hUz3I

Not quite, Shanna the She-Devil is a Marvel Charatcer, not Sheena. But honestly they're basically the same. :p

Shanna looks good, I'll probably pick up Vulture, but they screwed the pooch on Doc Ock in my opinion. Waaaaay too tall. I guess I'll have to keep hunting for the Toybiz one from the Superhero Showdown line.

Last edited:

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Ugh, I went right along with that too. I should know better.

It's like the Red Sonja/Red Sonya thing, I never get those right.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
So, the TNI coverage of this announcement mentions that a Colossus is in this wave. I'm going to assume that it's the previously cancelled Juggerlossus. I'm not a big fan of that iteration of the character, but I'm glad it's coming out. It might mean that there is hope yet for Emma Frost.

Edit: It is Juggerlossus

Marvel News Reviews Images and more - MarvelousNews.com

Last edited:

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
So, Sheena will be short packed in a later wave that may or may not make retail right?

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
Yes to Shanna the SHe-Devil!

How long till we get a nicely articulated scale Saber Tooth Zabu?

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
I'm all about that wave if it's real. As long as the Scarlet Spider is the Kane version and not the Ben Reilly again... It's also nice to see they'll finally get around to releasing a Chamelon figure. They've had all the parts to do it for ages, since Mysterio's head was perfect for it and they already had a great suit body.