BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think there are a couple that would be useful for parts (might get that Omega Red project off the ground, after all). I have a She Hulk already, but, again, parts!

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Well, they rebranded it specifically to get away from the MU line... so that retailers would associate it with the Spidey/Cap/Avengers movie lines (the packaging sure does look similar to the Marvel movie lines and SW Black) and be more likely to bite. So while I like the MU packaging for collecting/consistency, I appreciate that they are trying to get more retailers involved. Let's face it, distribution couldn't get any worse than in the latter waves of MU. Hopefully this helps a little.

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
True true, I'm just saying out of the newly released stuff shown here, I forsee a lot of Whirlwinds and Thors hanging around. But who knows, maybe I'll be wrong. I'd be happy if I was haha

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Domestic Wal-Marts haven't even started their resets, so I wouldn't put any faith in seeing these for at least a month.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
It's funny, a lot of you all live in somewhat populated areas and your Walmart's suck ass. I live in Bum F'd Egypt and my Walmart is not only beginning it's reset, but also has been stocking the Marvel Legends Infinite series. Which makes me think I'll be seeing the new MU.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
It's funny, a lot of you all live in somewhat populated areas and your Walmart's suck ass. I live in Bum F'd Egypt and my Walmart is not only beginning it's reset, but also has been stocking the Marvel Legends Infinite series. Which makes me think I'll be seeing the new MU.

There are so many of us colecting (Based on what I read in HT, mostly lurkers/scalpers)
That if they actually did restock we still would know unless you got there are the right time.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011

That makes sense. In small towns, WM is a career and the workers have developed more skills. In the big cities it's just a transitional job.

I live in Target country and it's the same way. Their turnover is insane, but I have a buddy who is a Mgr at Target and he recently moved to a small town and he says 80% of the staff have been there 10+ years and can run the store without him lol.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
That makes sense. In small towns, WM is a career and the workers have developed more skills. In the big cities it's just a transitional job.

I live in Target country and it's the same way. Their turnover is insane, but I have a buddy who is a Mgr at Target and he recently moved to a small town and he says 80% of the staff have been there 10+ years and can run the store without him lol.

Our local Wal-mart (the only big store in our town) is like this. Best service I've ever gotten in a Wal-Mart, consistently. Even from the younger staff.

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
Our local Wal-mart (the only big store in our town) is like this. Best service I've ever gotten in a Wal-Mart, consistently. Even from the younger staff.

What I love is that if you go a couple miles up the road into Frederick, the service has been abysmal most of the times I've been there :shakefist:

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
AND I was right! Target is using the same DCPI as Universe. That will not help to find the new ones. It will only tell you if they have something in stock. You can try to call & ask by character name. Hopefully you get someone competent on the other end then.
They have been spotted in CA & TX so far.

Luckily wave 2 seems to have a lot of carry overs from wave 1.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Saw a Dagger at my HEB. Her face looked busted so I passed on that shit.