Marvel Legends 4 inch 2016

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Yeah, from a galloping horse, it's tough to tell. You really have to look at the torso for the presence/absence of the ab-crunch joint, most of the new 4" figures don't have the double elbows either, and the 4" figs don't have the upper thigh cut.

But yeah, they aren't exactly making it easy. Why they decided to name them the same thing is beyond me. It has to be the same fucktard that also named both scales Star Wars Black. I'm sure they were trying to create a unified theme across scales, but one would think that could be accomplished without creating mass confusion.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
It is a nice 6 inch Polaris.

It must be their strategy to confuse people which are 4 or 6 inch scale since they pretty much mixed them together during the slideshow.

If it has any detail at all in the torso then it's 6 inch. Heaven forbid we actually get a new usable torso in the 4 inch line.

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
If it has any detail at all in the torso then it's 6 inch. Heaven forbid we actually get a new usable torso in the 4 inch line.

That Agent of Hydra Steve Rogers has torso articulation. They made a it a point during the panel presentation.

Hope yet.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I wasn't talking about the torso joint. The 6 inch line has how many different female torsos compared to the 4 inch line.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I'm a huge fan of the movie line 4" figures to the point they've surpassed gijoe as my favorite toy. I know they're missing articulation,but the sculps on them are quite nice! I love my falcon,Hawkeye,Black widow,and fury from the winter soldier line,and have been adding to my collection ever since. I have the Black Panther&agent chick pack already,and picked up cap with the bike on clearence today...ill wait for the ironman&cap 2 pack to go on clearence befor I get it,but I will get it eventually.

The most surprising thing I've gotten lately,and LOVE is the legends 4" Gamora! The figure is outstanding!! The sculpt,and posability is quite nice,and it's probably one of my favorite figures I own! I do wish it had wrist articulation,but it's just so well done I can look past it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The most surprising thing I've gotten lately,and LOVE is the legends 4" Gamora! The figure is outstanding!! The sculpt,and posability is quite nice,and it's probably one of my favorite figures I own! I do wish it had wrist articulation,but it's just so well done I can look past it.

Cut 'em off and replace them with some Boss Fight ones.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
The details go throughout the figure including its hands. Bossfight hands would hurt the figure's appearence.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
One of the area Wal-Marts has the 3.75 figures on sale for $5. Almost grabbed unmasked Captain Marvel and the big figure in that wave, but passed. Might have gotten me if they had had Spider Man Noir.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Here's the Legends 4" Civil War Cap from the bike set with a 5% larger then my final shrink of the ML Cap...VERY happy with this one!! Glad I still had it,since it's technically a defect because it was too big for a Joe Buck!!

Both 4" Legends Captain Marvels...the paint is different on the bodies. The gold looks more golden and metallic on the masked version,and the chest red doesn't match the arms. There's also a printed number down the leg in the back.

Here's my favorite! This figure is phenomenal! I wish I could find another,lol. Legends 4" Gamora

She's tall too! Bigger then a Joe female,yet shorter then the Civil war Cap. The details,armor plates,..with a skilled brush it could be an impressive work of art as is.

The sword is rubbery,and she came with a stupid looking grey gun that I already misplaced

Dr Syn

humerus
Mar 27, 2011
Here's the Legends 4" Civil War Cap from the bike set with a 5% larger then my final shrink of the ML Cap...VERY happy with this one!! Glad I still had it,since it's technically a defect because it was too big for a Joe Buck!!

Both 4" Legends Captain Marvels...the paint is different on the bodies. The gold looks more golden and metallic on the masked version,and the chest red doesn't match the arms. There's also a printed number down the leg in the back.

Here's my favorite! This figure is phenomenal! I wish I could find another,lol. Legends 4" Gamora

She's tall too! Bigger then a Joe female,yet shorter then the Civil war Cap. The details,armor plates,..with a skilled brush it could be an impressive work of art as is.

The sword is rubbery,and she came with a stupid looking grey gun that I already misplaced

I gave mine a Medium/Light grey wash

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I want a second to modify. I have that ML Gamora also. I plan to shrink their heads,probably to fit this body besides joes. I am going to slightly shrink the 4" head,and cast it in flesh,give it a nice paint job. I have a spare Scarlett buck calling it's name.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com

I didn't notice anything difference between the 2 Captain Marvels I got besides the printed number.

I hate the rubbery accessories!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Yeah,I'm going to fix those. Idk how yet,but I'm sure it'll involve shrinking:trollface: probably from the movie 6" figure...I really like this figure now after fiddling with it,as well as make copies of this slightly bigger head,so I can paint one:D

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I'm going to make a mold of the slightly larger Cap head that's in the pic for those who want one. I set the height,and made the ball socket in it last weekend:D I need to take a closer look at the 6" ML cap for articulated glove hands to fit for this buck too...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I laugh every time I see prices for these things at Target. I think one was like $13 or some nonsense.

These manufactures/retailers have lost their minds. I don't even go down the toy aisle anymore.

Less for more! Get bent! :talktothehand:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I Love these new Marvel figures!

You just have to be more selective in your purchases. At least that's what I try for nowadays. I'm weak willed when it comes to the movie figures tho. I was able to hold out on Cap till he was clearenced down to $10. I really want the new 4" Falcon,but he's still $20! I was happy to find black panther! the $20 didn't hurt so bad since he came with a chick...I have the unmasked Black Panther 6" ML head somewhere,but seem to have misplaced it? Gotta get on that one soon.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
You just have to be more selective in your purchases. At least that's what I try for nowadays. I'm weak willed when it comes to the movie figures tho. I was able to hold out on Cap till he was clearenced down to $10. I really want the new 4" Falcon,but he's still $20! I was happy to find black panther! the $20 didn't hurt so bad since he came with a chick...I have the unmasked Black Panther 6" ML head somewhere,but seem to have misplaced it? Gotta get on that one soon.

:lmao:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Found the X-Men wave. Deadpool was missing, natürlich.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014

$10 isn't bad. He came with a big ol useless bike too!:trollface:

I'm loving this Black Panther too!

"Save me spider man!"

Black Panther:"wanna play the rape game?"

Screaming guy:"NOOOO!"

Black Panther:"that's the spirit!"

screaming dude makes me laugh!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Lol,I have a several heads like that. I actually look for stuff like that! That one just happened to be in a bag of older work I was just going through.

Idk why the 4" Giant Man is a BAF for the 6" figures?!?! Gotta buy all those 6" figures to get him,shit sucks! All I have both of the left appendages,and torso:trollface:

I couldn't remember his name either! Thanks KT!

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I didn't even realize you only had half a figure till you pointed it out, nice use of camera angles.