Meddatron's Dio-shots

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Thanks guys.

I'm getting in the Halloween mood. Was my first thought for this years Halloween banner. Now that the theme is known I can post it since I won't be able to use it. Lucky for me, my other setup I have done so far does have a tombstone!!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
That's a fantastic shot Medd! Did you really create a shadow with a figure?!

Also dig'n your Ursa....very nice!

Speaking of Ursa...I think Eva Green would be PERFECT to play her.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Thanks. Its actually just the Freddy figure right in front of the camera. I had a led flashlight for light only. Pointing down like the street light . Camera and Freddy were in a dark spot. The actual lightbulb is photo shopped.

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
one of your best pics Medd! the background is as usual amazing, the lighting creates a "scary" atmosphere and the poses are amazing! happy to see that you already found a use for the dr who girl!

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Also dig'n your Ursa....very nice!

Speaking of Ursa...I think Eva Green would be PERFECT to play her.
Thanks Ursa was an easy custom. Lower arm swap (still looking for better), head swap, and made a v-neck.

one of your best pics Medd! the background is as usual amazing, the lighting creates a "scary" atmosphere and the poses are amazing! happy to see that you already found a use for the dr who girl!

Thanks. I love that Dr Who girl. She is easily one of my favorite civilian looking figures. Perfect for so many uses. Thanks again for her Tria!!

talldrkhansom

Enlisted
Oct 31, 2014
Thanks guys.

I'm getting in the Halloween mood. Was my first thought for this years Halloween banner. Now that the theme is known I can post it since I won't be able to use it. Lucky for me, my other setup I have done so far does have a tombstone!!
I like this dio. Is this the one that you had made for me a looonnnggg time ago? I see TDH as graffiti on the wall. Lol... I like it. Do you have tutorials of some of your dio pieces? Like the yellow barriers which wasn't on this dio but another one? Basketball and goal(another dio)? Trash cans and trash bags? Etc....

Last edited: