Modern Stowage

TheHun

Enlisted
Mar 18, 2011
Hey Guys,
These photos will give ya'll a idea about what my Modern stowage set will look like and what all could possibly be included, Im not sure if the Hummer tire will be included in the set or sold seperate,the photo kinda sucks because it was getting late when i took the photos, But give me a heads up and let me know what you think.
TheHun

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think the ability to mix-n-match would be great. I'd prefer to go heavy on ammo and jerrycans and light on rucks.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Not to be the anal detail guy, but you don't need to put in all the work for the "chocolate chip" camo if you are going for modern. That camo is circa Desert Storm. Simple OD or Tan for the packs would probably be most suitable for modern, unless you want to try some digital. Just sayin'... :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well, they probably come unpainted so you can paint them whatever the fuck you want. ;)

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Oh, thought they were custom... nevermind then... :D

*grumble* that'll teach me to poke around in the customs section...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I certainly hope not. I'd hate to have to paint over his work.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Like the variety. Agree with both K-Tiger and Thunda though.

TheHun

Enlisted
Mar 18, 2011
Not to be the anal detail guy, but you don't need to put in all the work for the "chocolate chip" camo if you are going for modern. That camo is circa Desert Storm. Simple OD or Tan for the packs would probably be most suitable for modern, unless you want to try some digital. Just sayin'... :D

O-yea I got sets in Leaf pattern also, But as i said before im just starting to make a few items for modern stowage, and i know the Desert camo is pretty popular with customs right now, Does the military actually make anything in OD green anymore, In my day everything was OD, I haven't really researched it very much

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I see mismatched OD/Sandbox all the time, though it's primarily on Hummers. I think everything going to/in theater gets the complete sandbox treatment.

Fortunately for me, i'm not a slave to any real-world bufoonery when it comes to my toys, so i won't be following any sandbox custom trends.