MORE custom B.A.T. attachments

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
after my first batch of extra attachments for my B.A.T. army, i was on a roll and kept making more, but never showed them off...so i've had these done for quite a while...just too lazy to take pics and post them...

what all these different attachments do is negate the need for all the specialty Vipers, saving Cobra billions on live personal that need food/shelter/training/medical/etc etc.

so here they are for your viewing pleasure, or displeasure, depending on how you feel about B.A.T.s...

Heavy B.A.T. - big ole honk'n "mini" gun and some kinda pulse blaster thing-y

Mini-M134 attachment

Gas attachment

Freeze-y attachment ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 21

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0017.jpg
    IMG_0017.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0019.jpg
    IMG_0019.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 17

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Great custom! What's the recipe? :D

Seriously though, that looks balla' Eddie. The first pictures of the second post are really cool. Great attention to detail. You do well with these. Are you used to working with small things?

When are you going to use the jack hammer? You need some construction BATs. If you need some figures let me know. I have a few I could hook up.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Poor Eddie. If I was him I'd punch each of us in the face. Except he'd probably miss and hit us in the trunks. Ooohhhhh

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Okay, getting this sucker back on track and semi-serious (THESE ARE TOYS, DAMMIT. TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY!)...

They do look awesome. I like that giant Sci-Fi gun with the green super-soaker-like tank, and the giant sonic whatever. It's not like B.A.T. devices need to make sense, they're android troopers who have arm weapons, yet carry handguns.

Also, as much shit as we've given on the blue-dildo looking thing, the blue color droplets in the clear pipe is a cool effect. Also, using the lightsaber blades is a cool touch too.

Repost your older ones, since the server took a dump on itself.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
Those are nifty, I am not a huge fan of BATs. There fun to battle Damage though. I Triple the comment on putting the old ones in here to. (unless midget wants the server to take another dump on itself.)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
OMG, you guys are diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicks...lol

good thing i'm not an over sensitive HT type member...i woulda lost it on you guys, flew off the handle, cried a little, typed in all caps, deleted all my posts...you know what i'm saying...:D

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
the sex toy B.A.T.s are part of Baroness' private collection...if i could think up more than just a giant virator attachment, i might have fun with the idea...

i'll try and post my old B.A.T.s again...and my construction attachments if i can find them

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
OMG, you guys are diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicks...lol

good thing i'm not an over sensitive HT type member...i woulda lost it on you guys, flew off the handle, cried a little, typed in all caps, deleted all my posts...you know what i'm saying...:D

Don't forget about asking to get your account deleted Edditron.

We do appreciate you taking it so well Eddie. You've got a tough skin.

The attachments are really good in all seriousness. The freeze cannon and the one with the green are really imaginative. Just the little details you added were well done. I think you need some construction BATs though. Why have human labor when a robot could do all the work?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
ehh, i love taking it from you guys...

too obvious? :D...seriously though, i know yer play'n...heck, even if you weren't, its still hilarious...

i had made a few consrtuction attachments to go with my Techno-Viper and Bonecrusher a while ago...i'll have to dif them up and repost them also...haven't gotten around to jack hammer BAT though as i've been so busy with the HI55 Tank

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
You could always annoy NSA and the mods with the "report this post" button. I've had my share of people report me, and I don't even know why. I'm probably one of the least confrontational or offensive people over at the other site that won't be named.

You do have thick skin Eddie. Guess that comes from all the manhandling you've gotten over the years? :)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
sense of humor is strong in this one mmm hmm...

i've always been good at beating up and getting beat up by my pals...having that with you guys is the same thing...all in good fun...

only person i've ever reported is myself for posting in my own visitor section one too many times...freaking tard

Lunchbox

No Bucks No Buck Rogers
Mar 14, 2011
Kansas

dont f with us ;)