More New PTE Stuff Revealed at Hong Kong Toy Fair

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
These are FaceBook links...so I am sure the will expire eventually. May even need to be in the group - don't know

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hmm, the base facade will go well with the JW stuff coming this year. New radar trailer is fairly interesting as well. The check point is the least interesting at first blush, but with half a dozen of those barriers and a horde of zombie figures things get pretty nice.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
or maybe Amazon...I got the quonset for $59 and free shipping on initial release...i would guess if they can keep supply there - prices won't be bad...

jersey john

Mar 13, 2018
Hmm, the base facade will go well with the JW stuff coming this year. New radar trailer is fairly interesting as well. The check point is the least interesting at first blush, but with half a dozen of those barriers and a horde of zombie figures things get pretty nice.

That base facade comes with a ton of fencing

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Meant to mention this a week or so ago, but I saw the Plan-o-Gram for Big Lots' Christmas '18 toys, and there appeared to be a new Abrams livery on it. Today I saw the tank in-person. Desert tan with a big "F2" painted on the track skirts.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I got the CHALLENGER 2. The Heng Long RC 1/16 Tanks do fit with 1/18 pretty well.

I do not have the Challenger since it looks so much like the hull of the Abrams (and I have 6 HL's already), but that T-90 is awfully tempting. The problem is that I'm not one to be satisfied with the base model and drop about $300 into each one for steel gear boxes, metal swingarms/sprockets/road wheels and my WWII tanks all have metal tracks. Hell, my Panzer 3 has a metal hull with torsion suspension and all the detail parts replaced with metal for a total value of +$600. Sad since they hold no value, are lucky to be driven twice a year and are now sitting in my garage.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The carport-sized hangar is pretty cool, but the helipad is too small. It looks like the XIBEIHU (Chinese knock-off of the Argo Avenger) has a new sun canopy. Kind of surprised someone hasn't made a Dreadnok vehicle out of one of those, yet.

It looks like they still make the A-10, too.

neyus

Aug 12, 2018
World Peace Keepers Toys Instagram account is teasing a new MRAP...
It’s pretty exciting news. Merit/trumpeter have the maxx pro and m-atv. But those are a little out of my price range. Chap Mei have a maxxpro but it needs a bit of customising to make it any good. Judging from the teaser pics this has a fair bit of detail. They might do a prerelease like they did with the military gate