Mountain Ambush

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
This was just a set up I did for the banner contest. Didn't really have time to set up a story but I will revisit this again. It gave me a few ideas while working on it.

Duke calls in for back up while Hawk pulls the injured to safety. Now, they just have to figure where they are getting attacked from....

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I like it. Another picture that makes me wish my local retailers would get some of the new fucking waves. I'm not too sure what that foamy thing is though, smoke maybe?

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Yea, that's smoke. I just used some stuffing and spray painted it. I wanted to engulf it some more but it was a test run to see how it would turn out. Plus, the wind was bad and kept knocking it down.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Great pics, but WAY too tall for a banner. Need to cut about 66% off the height. I guess the easiest way to say it is: step the fuck back when taking the picture if you want the whole vehicle or Joes to fit.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I may try to resize the pic for it. I do have others that are farther back too. I'm prepared. :D

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
#2 for sure...i think though if you could rotate around to the right a bit to get more of the action going on from the other figures would be cool...you still have it set up right? :D

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I like the 2nd pic of the new batch the best. I actually don't like the smoke but it's still a solid pic. A contender for sure

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Awesome MB, It's amazing, how these figures seem to have the facial expresions change depending on the setting. The wounded guy's face looks like he's out of it in this shot.

It's tough to shoot for the banner. You have to look in the viewfinder and imagine a portion at the top and bottom won't be in the picture.

When I download a pic the first thing I do when the crop box comes up it extend it to each side then lower it from the top and raise it up from the bottom a tad.