My Custom (3.75") Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Wow - there is some great stuff in here. You should change the title as I didnt realize how much you have added since the ATST pics. Great work all around. I didn't know about the Mando Clones - I may have to see about snagging some of those. With no Joes, I have been buying up some SW figs here and there - mostly Imperial Troops...always loved stormtroopers. :D. You work is inspiring - definitely will need to check here more often.

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL
Wow - there is some great stuff in here. You should change the title as I didnt realize how much you have added since the ATST pics. Great work all around. I didn't know about the Mando Clones - I may have to see about snagging some of those. With no Joes, I have been buying up some SW figs here and there - mostly Imperial Troops...always loved stormtroopers. :D. You work is inspiring - definitely will need to check here more often.

Thank you!!! I don't think I can change the thread title...? Clone Wars definitely is my favorite period in Star Wars. Also, it was the largest scale conflict. Bar none.

Edit: Nevermind...figured out how! LOL