My Custom (3.75") Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Oh yes, nice!!!! And the weathering, SO. MUCH. WEATHERING!!!1!1!1111 MESA LIKE! And Anakins!!!!

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Wow - there is some great stuff in here. You should change the title as I didnt realize how much you have added since the ATST pics. Great work all around. I didn't know about the Mando Clones - I may have to see about snagging some of those. With no Joes, I have been buying up some SW figs here and there - mostly Imperial Troops...always loved stormtroopers. :D. You work is inspiring - definitely will need to check here more often.

Reactions: YautjaClanLeader

YautjaClanLeader

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL
Wow - there is some great stuff in here. You should change the title as I didnt realize how much you have added since the ATST pics. Great work all around. I didn't know about the Mando Clones - I may have to see about snagging some of those. With no Joes, I have been buying up some SW figs here and there - mostly Imperial Troops...always loved stormtroopers. :D. You work is inspiring - definitely will need to check here more often.

Thank you!!! I don't think I can change the thread title...? Clone Wars definitely is my favorite period in Star Wars. Also, it was the largest scale conflict. Bar none.

Edit: Nevermind...figured out how! LOL

Reactions: Slaymaker