My Customs

Mr. Black

Enlisted
Jun 9, 2013
Netherlands
www.facebook.com
Browsed through your thread. Great work man, love that Voodoo Priest, that's one sick character. Rocky kicks ass too, love that boxing-glove-stick he's got!

Excellent sculpts as well, really like that carcass one.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I love almost everything about it...what's up with replicating the clubs non-attached knife sheath?...actually, it's even less attached :confused:

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Fuck the club.....I was trying to replicate the vintage figure's non attached knife sheath :)

Last edited:

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com

EFFERS!

Love it! :D

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Looks so much better! I know that the Club couldn't have pulled off a new torso and arms and all that, so you've got a tad bit of an advantage, but damn if that doesn't look nice.

I just hope Frostbite doesn't get the same half-ass attempt whenever he gets made...

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
WIPS Been awhile since I did anything, got a large package of yet to be released sculpts from The Angel Forge so I figured I'd start to shake the rust off!

Can't get the pics to upload, I'll try later.......move along

Last edited:

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
golob might be getting a new tail done. I'm not a fan of the tails I've seen used on other customs and really like the look of this Neca Aliens Hybrid tail.....but its a tad too skinny where it connects too the waist.

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Yes Hotwire, thank you Topside. Nothing finished yet, but the WIPS are amassing. Heres the Stall Family in various stages of WIP. probablly change out Black out and Barrelroll's heads for more apt ones. Fair ways till finished, lots of paint apps to go on them and well Bombstrike has an arm now ( still needs the clothing folds sanded off and some shortening)

barrelroll wip by mswi, on Flickr

black out wip by mswi, on Flickr

bombstrike wip by mswi, on Flickr

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
:fuckit:
Well, Haven't posted much in months....in fact I haven't had the motivation to do much custom wise in that time. Been through these droughts before, but this ones more profound and has me contemplating hanging up my britches. Figure maybe if I get a little more active I might just stave off early retirement. So heres what I've been tinkering with the last few months. No new camera yet, so not the best pics.

DDP inspire Covergirl. Still want a ARAH accurate version, but this will do for now.

s by mswi, on Flickr

s0 by mswi, on Flickr

s1 by mswi, on Flickr

Black out, plan to make some changes to this recipe with the next one I make, namely the legs.

s2 by mswi, on Flickr

s3 by mswi, on Flickr

Love the character, hated the mannish head

s4 by mswi, on Flickr

Wip's in various stages. The worms have been ongoing for months and the only reason they haven't been finished is I'm having customizers block on their boot knives. namely the holder. Stupid thing but I want tgo get it right and haven't stumbled upon a solution

s6 by mswi, on Flickr

s5 by mswi, on Flickr

an original character. Kinda stuck on a story. (not the most creative cat out there thats for sho) Since hes using the Canadian Joecon Coyote Trooper head hes an ex Coyote trooper who either was kicked out or rose through the ranks. still needs some camo apps and such, and intend his bair to be some kind of mobile weapons platform. Still has no name so I've taken to calling him Whistle Tits mcgee

s7 by mswi, on Flickr

ska_lives

Junk Master Flash
Sep 1, 2013
ROcky Mount, NC
Damn MSWI! I like it bro! I was actually just thinking about how I havent seen any work by you in a while. Seems this is where youve been lurking!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well, Haven't posted much in months....in fact I haven't had the motivation to do much custom wise in that time. Been through these droughts before, but this ones more profound and has me contemplating hanging up my britches.

I go through that allllll the time...I just don't feel like fooling around with my toys, at, all...and I even lay in bed (the only time I have to just think) and wonder why I bother at all...I tell myself to just collect but not customize...then I consider selling everything...then something awesome comes out either factory or in the custom market...or someone (like you) shows off something that inspires me...

Anyway, I've been there man...:words:

I love the new stuff BTW...I think my fave might be your created figure...I've tried to think in the past what a cool "pet" would be (I always liked the figs most that came with an animal) and you nailed it...a bear!...I've personally eyeballed a polar bear and a tiger before as possible companions...

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I'm with you and Eddie... I just need more room, but I feel ya. All this stuff with no space to spread out and work (or display, or move, sigh)... It stresses me out. I have felt so overwhelmed with the stacks of unopened shit, and bagged up shit, and all the parts... By the time I get back to customizing, I'll have forgotten what the parts were for!

Anyways, some killer stuff. I really dig the W.O.R.M.S., Barrel Roll and Blackout. Those last 2 look a bazillion times cooler than the Club versions because you actually put some effort into it, and the new parts look fantastic.

Also can't wait to see what you do with that Slipstream. He's one I've been tinkering with in my head, as the 25th version may as well have not even been made, it was so lazy... but the parts just aren't there, yet, so I always overlook starting him. Will those be Angelforge casts at some point?

The only one I don't dig, is the weird Mad Scientist guy, Hotwire. "Hotwire" sounds like a hot chick telecom person, not some wacky dude in a lab coat. Reminds me of the Robot Chicken scientist. I mean, he looks pretty good, just a weird damn character. Guess I need to go look into him?

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
I go through that allllll the time...I just don't feel like fooling around with my toys, at, all...and I even lay in bed (the only time I have to just think) and wonder why I bother at all...I tell myself to just collect but not customize...then I consider selling everything...then something awesome comes out either factory or in the custom market...or someone (like you) shows off something that inspires me...

Anyway, I've been there man...:words:

I love the new stuff BTW...I think my fave might be your created figure...I've tried to think in the past what a cool "pet" would be (I always liked the figs most that came with an animal) and you nailed it...a bear!...I've personally eyeballed a polar bear and a tiger before as possible companions...

like I said been through these before but this time is really deep maybe after 6 years it might be time.....

funny I was actually looking at a polar bear for this guy. seemed more oat for an arctic character but I really dig the bear. maybe I'll just change Whistle Tits paint scheme? also picked up a Black Panther for the un produced Scar head character. like you I dig the characters that had animal counterparts

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
I'm with you and Eddie... I just need more room, but I feel ya. All this stuff with no space to spread out and work (or display, or move, sigh)... It stresses me out. I have felt so overwhelmed with the stacks of unopened shit, and bagged up shit, and all the parts... By the time I get back to customizing, I'll have forgotten what the parts were for!

Anyways, some killer stuff. I really dig the W.O.R.M.S., Barrel Roll and Blackout. Those last 2 look a bazillion times cooler than the Club versions because you actually put some effort into it, and the new parts look fantastic.

Also can't wait to see what you do with that Slipstream. He's one I've been tinkering with in my head, as the 25th version may as well have not even been made, it was so lazy... but the parts just aren't there, yet, so I always overlook starting him. Will those be Angelforge casts at some point?

The only one I don't dig, is the weird Mad Scientist guy, Hotwire. "Hotwire" sounds like a hot chick telecom person, not some wacky dude in a lab coat. Reminds me of the Robot Chicken scientist. I mean, he looks pretty good, just a weird damn character. Guess I need to go look into him?

yes. those parts will be available at the AngelForge eventually

Funny, the reasons you don't like Hotwire are the same reasons why I dig the character

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

All animal companions cower in the face of:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Thing 2 and Thing 2! :D

Seriously though, no idea who the character is, but as usual, your paint work is beautiful!