My Customs

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Terrible codename for a cool, retro-looking Cobra troop-builder. Looks great, I love the detailed sculpting on the torso. Is that available at AF yet?

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Krexx did an amazing job on these. The torso is up, I imagine the head casts will be up in the next update.....but thats up to DW

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
This one wasn't on my radar until I saw the new Star Wars Biggs in the toy aisle. Really a simple custom, so simple I wasn't going to bother posting it but decided ,eff it! Where as I get a lot of satisfaction out of spending tedious hours on something and the sense of accomplishment that comes with the finished product, theres something equally gratifing about finishing a custom in a couple hrs.

h by mswi, on Flickr

h1 by mswi, on Flickr

h2 by mswi, on Flickr

h3 by mswi, on Flickr

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
Another easy custom, more of a kitbash really. Seems like an easy no brainer for Hasbro or the Club, though I'm pretty sure this isn't the version everyone wants! lol

would have loved to give him his knee pads but the shorts hang too low to make it work

alpine2_large by mswi, on Flickr

a by mswi, on Flickr

a1 by mswi, on Flickr

a2 by mswi, on Flickr

a3 by mswi, on Flickr

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
That's freaking nice!...all these great customs coming from the guy who recently said he was burnt out :D

ya. maybe it's the easy customs or my wife putting out more. :) either way I get a little bit more mojo lately

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
They are all of course awesome, but Wild Weasel...

Oh.

My.

GAWD!!

Freaking awesome!!...not only does the new sculpting look phenomenal, but the new lower legs are perfect!

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Is that Skystriker head something you cobbled together, or an AF sculpt? It looks great, and I could use something to fix my Thunder. I was only okay with the ROC version, but I've been aiming to fix him eventually.

And damn, that Wild Weasel is awesome. I was ok with my 25th one, but that one kicks ass man.

RoboJoe is just subject matter I don't care for, so he's sort of meh to me, but it looks great nonetheless.

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
the helmet is a pilot wild bill helmet with the vintage thunder antennas modded pretty easy solution :)

thanks guys!

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
the helmet is a pilot wild bill helmet with the vintage thunder antennas modded pretty easy solution :)

thanks guys!

Well F me. That's something I wouldn't have considered. I have a few of those stupid TRU Wild Bills so I'll have to remember that. I used a vintage headset on the ROC helmet and it looks dumb.

Mswi

Teabagging Ninja
Feb 16, 2012
the vintage head set is very large and doesn't form to the helmet very well, I dremelled the antennas off, retattached them then mimic'd the strap with a strip of styrene. The helmet I think looks better than the oversized visor too.